Analyst - SEOat BOLD (View all jobs)
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
BOLD is an established and fast-growing product company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLD’s robust product line includes a professional resume and cover letter writing services, scientifically validated career tests, and employer tools that help companies hire, onboard, and communicate with their staff.
In India, the agile core development team is amalgamation of latest technology, niche processes and tech-savvy people. Our team uses mixture of diversified technologies and cutting edge expertise to create wide range of products which provides great consumer experience.
- Create, manage and optimise website to generate more leads through SEO and other digital channels.
- Build engagement and carry out promotional activities for our website.
- Owns the responsibility for growth strategies, lead generation and brand building.
- Ability to perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives and to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Ability to provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Ability to provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals - general and keyword specific.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Perform Back Link analysis to find spammy links and do a cleanup.
- Perform technical SEO audits, monitor and analyse key technical SEO elements and recommend fixes & improvements.
- Should be capable of Managing the website- content, pages, performance, monitor and correct non-functional links/ errors.
- Should be able to optimize the links with apt keywords.
- (On Priority) Should be capable to implement the latest ethical SEO strategies - On-page and Off-page to improve website performance, ranking, and lead funnel at a global level.
- Improve organic search results for desktop and mobile sites on all major search engines.
- Review SEO site elements such as Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Sitemaps, etc. and perform on page SEO site optimization including metadata, tags, content body, header, title, etc.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Develop lists of potential keywords/phrases by understanding the marketplace, using keyword research tools.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Analyze and understand web analytics dashboards and draw inferences which help attain the business goals.
BOLD is a fast-paced, product company founded by two entrepreneurs passionate about helping people achieve their dreams. We stand together as a team empowering people to reach their professional aspirations. With our headquarters in Puerto Rico and offices in San Francisco and India, we’re a global organization on a path to change the career industry . Our vision is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find jobs and companies hire the best candidates. A career at BOLD promises great challenges, opportunity, culture and the environment and you forge your own path ahead. Join us and discover what a great place BOLD is!
WHAT WE DO...
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) to reach higher and to do better. With multiple online destinations providing successful and effective products and services, we’re partners along the way- from building successful resume to interviewing with confidence and landing the offer.
WHAT MAKE US BOLD
We at BOLD share the same passion and commitment for what we do. We collaborate and strive to achieve the perfect balance between our work life and our personal life. Because for us at BOLD, working is not work. It’s a lifestyle, an experience and a culture. And this culture is infectious, original and driven by passion.
WHAT DEFINE US
- SOLVE REAL PROBLEMS: We are focused on solving significant problems that matter to us and our customers. We don't chase ideas and trends.
- CODE TODAY, DEPLOY TOMORROW: We make bold decisions, move fast and iterate quickly. We push ourselves and others to consistently deliver the best.
- BE WITH THE BEST: We surround ourselves with the best people, technology, tools to achieve something special together.
- STAY LEAN: We focus on doing less to achieve more. We embrace constraints and simplicity. We adapt quickly to the changing environment.
- EXPONENTIAL GROWTH: We never stop learning and career growth.
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE: We are working on the best in class technology and tools for your work.
PERK AND BENEFITS
- CAFÉ: Catered meals and an unlimited supply of snacks and beverages.
- ATTRACTIVE COMPENSATION: Highly competitive salary by industry standards.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE: Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family.
- VACATION: 24 days of paid vacation and 10 national holidays.
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: We'll fly you in, help you move & give accommodation for 2 weeks.
- FRIENDLY CULTURE: Open plan office, flat organizational structure, comfy office space and fun-loving people.
- TEAM OUTINGS: We have team outings, annual picnic and Annual party for you and your family.