Associate Product Managerat BOLD (View all jobs)
We are looking for an Associate Product Manager to support one of our flagship resume products. Closely collaborating with User Experience and Engineering, this role will help job seekers easily create high-quality, personalized, and professional resume documents. This role will be responsible for product planning, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, and defining the product vision, and roadmap.
This position is 100% remote, work from home (within lawfully allowed States). In some areas of the US, you may utilize a co-work space (when you’d like).
Lawfully allowed states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington
ABOUT THIS TEAM
This position is part of our Customer Experience Department and will work directly with a team of other Product Managers to support and grow our job-seeking products. The team works collaboratively to identify opportunities to further support our users in their resume creation through process hypothesis-driven experimentation and testing.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Drive the growth of our document creation products by developing and implementing experimentation-driven strategies.
- Working with Engineering, Data Science, User Experience, and Marketing teams to plan, build and launch high-quality resume-building experiences and relentlessly optimizing them through AB testing.
- Understanding and leading analyses of the competitive environment, customers, and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive engagement and usage.
- Lead product discovery, strategy, requirements, planning, and design of new features and enhancements.
- Integrating usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Defining and analyzing metrics that inform the success of products.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Product Management experience with a consumer-facing internet product.
- Experience growing consumer-facing web products through a customer-centric optimization program.
- Understands how to drive more customers through a product funnel through A/B testing and experimentation.
- Proven track record of taking ownership, thinking strategically, and successfully delivering results.
- Ability to integrate usability and research to develop product features.
- Analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, and recommendations, and drive actions.
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- Bi-annual Bonus
- 401(k) Plan Equivalent (with company match)
- Company Equity
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA for health and dependent care)
WE LIKE YOU HEALTHY
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (additional plans for your family)
- Mental Health and Wellness perks (apps, additional support, etc.)
- Sick Time
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness reimbursement (gym, health apps, etc.)
WE WANT YOU HAPPY
- Flexible PTO (take what you need)
- 11 paid holidays a year
- Additional 1-week PTO over December holidays
- Home Internet reimbursement
- Home Office Equipment reimbursement
Under San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position.
Individual pay is based on location, transferable skills, experience, and other relevant factors. This estimated range is based on the best available market data and factors, all of which are subject to change. This position may also be eligible for a bonus and medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401(k), paid time off, sick leave, and paid holidays, all subject to applicable plan terms.
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hired based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs.
We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.