Associate Product Managerat BOLD (View all jobs)
We seek a talented, motivated, experienced Associate Product Manager, Growth to join our team. This Product Manager will help ideate, design, launch, and iterate high-impact experiments on our portals worldwide, directly impacting our revenues. If you are passionate about our mission and are starting your career in Product Management, or you want to switch to this area, this might be the correct position for you.
This position is 100% remote, work from home (within lawfully allowed States). In some areas of the US, you may utilize a co-work space (when you’d like).
Lawfully allowed states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington
ABOUT THIS TEAM
This position works with the ecommerce product team.
The Growth Product Manager is at the intersection of business, technology, and user experience. This product team is responsible for building seamless checkout, payment, and retention experiences for our users. The team is responsible for product planning, requirement gathering, prioritizing, defining the product vision, creating roadmaps, and working closely with UX and engineering to deliver winning products.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Finance, Analytics, and Design teams and run tests to optimize our conversion rate and churn metrics
- You will support taking a feature from a broad description to a detailed series of stories the engineer will implement.
- You will create wireframes and work with designers to create high-fidelity mock-ups and prototypes.
- You will help in ideation, discovery, and testing.
- You will coordinate with developers, data analysts, and designers to deliver user value.
- You will ensure we deliver user value by following up on KPIs and user feedback.
- Act as the Product Owner in an agile SCRUM environment
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Some experience in Product Management with consumer-facing web products
- Experience with growth and e-commerce checkout experiences, subscriptions, and cancellation flows
- You are user-driven, have an excellent eye for UI design, and know how to gather intel to understand users.
- You get stuff done, and you are accountable for your actions.
- You use your acquired knowledge to inform your processes, not use them like a cooking recipe.
- You are intrinsically motivated, highly driven, always curious and bring vital energy to everything you do.
- This could be your first incursion into Product Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, marketing, or technology-related field
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Familiarity with payments & e-commerce, including pricing, SKUs, chargebacks, payment processing, and recurring billing
- Master’s in Business, Engineering, Math or technology-related field
- Ability to run SQL queries
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- Bi-annual Bonus
- 401(k) Plan Equivalent (with company match)
- Company Equity
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA for health and dependent care)
WE LIKE YOU HEALTHY
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (additional plans for your family)
- Mental Health and Wellness perks (apps, additional support, etc.)
- Sick Time
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness reimbursement (gym, health apps, etc.)
WE WANT YOU HAPPY
- Flexible PTO (take what you need)
- 11 paid holidays a year
- Additional 1-week PTO over December holidays
- Home Internet reimbursement
- Home Office Equipment reimbursement
Under San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position.
Individual pay is based on location, transferable skills, experience, and other relevant factors. This estimated range is based on the best available market data and factors, all of which are subject to change. This position may also be eligible for a bonus and medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401(k), paid time off, sick leave, and paid holidays, all subject to applicable plan terms.
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hired based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs.
We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.