Associate Software Engineer/Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer- .Net (Platform)at BOLD (View all jobs)
BOLD is seeking for .Net professional who will be a member of the product or platform development team that develops, customizes and support our various web-based products or services to meet the growing business needs.
Your role will be to design and develop the layers of our applications, and to work in collaboration with other teams. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential. We're looking for someone who has a passion for software development and using the best of new and emerging technologies to create revenue generating software products in a deadline driven environment.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
BOLD Platform services team design, create, manage and maintain the highly scalable and distributed services for the wider use of web and mobile product applications/portals/websites. Current list of services are based on Microservices architecture whose domain ranges from visitor tracking, User profiles, authentication, content and payments.
Platform team uses state of the art modern technologies like .Net framework, Python, Java, SQL Server, My SQL, Graph DB, SOLR, and a lot of other tools & technologies serving millions of users with hundreds of million transactions everyday through a scalable and fault tolerant architecture.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop, test and deliver high quality, clean and maintainable code.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Develop applications with strong requirements of High Load and Scalability.
- Collaborate with business teams to understand the objectives.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Excellent experience in object-oriented programming language (C#.)
- Understanding of MVC is beneficial
- Hands on experience in RDBMS (SQL Server etc.)
- Experience in WEB API, SOLID Principle.
- Experience of design patterns and practical implementation knowledge
- Experience of ORM tools.
- Familiarity with n-tier environment
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE:
- Experience in .Net core, SQL Server & Azure
- Versed in Agile methodology
- Sees things through - takes responsibility from workstation to production
- Good written/spoken English.
- Applicants must be mature, responsible & technically outstanding.
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- Tax friendly compensation structure
- Biannual Global Bonus
- Annual/Biannual Appraisal
- Company Equity & Dividend program
100% FULL HEALTH BENEFITS & MORE
- Group Mediclaim, Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Practo Health Plus Membership
- Quarterly On-Site Wellness Programs
- Mental Health and Wellness (apps, additional support, etc.)
- Online Messaging Therapy App- Talkspace
FLEXIBLE TIME OFF
- 24 Paid Leaves with Yearly Declared Fixed Holidays
- Paid Compassionate, and Marriage leave
- COVID leave for up to 7 days
- Paternity and Maternity Leaves
- Monthly Broadband Reimbursement
- Home Office Equipment Reimbursement
- Certification Policy
- Udemy Learning Program
- Free Lunch Meals and Snacks
- Cab Pickup and Drop Off Facility
- Quarterly Team Outings and Annual Party
- Marriage, Birthday, and Diwali Gifts
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hired based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs.
We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.