Business Analyst - Contentat BOLD (View all jobs)
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
BOLD is an established and fast-growing product company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLD’s robust product line includes a professional resume and cover letter writing services, scientifically validated career tests, and employer tools that help companies hire, onboard, and communicate with their staff.
In India, the agile core development team is amalgamation of latest technology, niche processes and tech-savvy people. Our team uses mixture of diversified technologies and cutting edge expertise to create wide range of products which provides great consumer experience.
- Work closely with Content and Data managers to gather requirements/user stories for features and improvements to our Data and Content Management Tool.
- Define streamlined user flows and user interfaces in collaboration with Designers and Front-End Engineers.
- Work with Platform Product Managers, Platform Engineers to define dependencies such as updates to the data model and data services.
- Ensure execution of stories through sprint planning, grooming and contributing to all agile rituals.
- Write exit criteria and conduct UAT to ensure quality and that all requirements are met
- Manage and clarify API and Services requests from Product Teams and coordinate execution with Platform and Portal Teams.
- Having business analyst experience, preferably for customer management or content management systems.
- Working as part of a scrum team, with a track record of successful delivery.
- Experience gathering requirements for back-end and front-end experiences, developing easy-to-use interfaces as well as ensuring proper data relationships and standards are upheld.
- Understanding of agile methodologies and product development lifecycle, end to end
- Flexible work schedule to allow for collaboration with San Francisco.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to clearly and concisely capture technical details.
- Responsive and result-focused, with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Experience building infrastructure to support crowd-sourcing initiatives.
- Experience with global, multi-lingual tools for Content Authoring, Customer Service, Translation or Taxonomy Management for in-house or enterprise users.
- Multi-lingual, Fluency in other languages.
- Interest in the career domain or human capital (e.g. Human Resources, Recruitment or Education).
BOLD is a fast-paced, product company founded by two entrepreneurs passionate about helping people achieve their dreams. We stand together as a team empowering people to reach their professional aspirations. With our headquarters in Puerto Rico and offices in San Francisco and India, we’re a global organization on a path to change the career industry . Our vision is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find jobs and companies hire the best candidates. A career at BOLD promises great challenges, opportunity, culture and the environment and you forge your own path ahead. Join us and discover what a great place BOLD is!
WHAT WE DO...
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) to reach higher and to do better. With multiple online destinations providing successful and effective products and services, we’re partners along the way- from building successful resume to interviewing with confidence and landing the offer.
WHAT MAKE US BOLD
We at BOLD share the same passion and commitment for what we do. We collaborate and strive to achieve the perfect balance between our work life and our personal life. Because for us at BOLD, working is not work. It’s a lifestyle, an experience and a culture. And this culture is infectious, original and driven by passion.
WHAT DEFINE US
- SOLVE REAL PROBLEMS: We are focused on solving significant problems that matter to us and our customers. We don't chase ideas and trends.
- CODE TODAY, DEPLOY TOMORROW: We make bold decisions, move fast and iterate quickly. We push ourselves and others to consistently deliver the best.
- BE WITH THE BEST: We surround ourselves with the best people, technology, tools to achieve something special together.
- STAY LEAN: We focus on doing less to achieve more. We embrace constraints and simplicity. We adapt quickly to the changing environment.
- EXPONENTIAL GROWTH: We never stop learning and career growth.
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE: We are working on the best in class technology and tools for your work.
PERK AND BENEFITS
- CAFÉ: Catered meals and an unlimited supply of snacks and beverages.
- ATTRACTIVE COMPENSATION: Highly competitive salary by industry standards.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE: Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family.
- VACATION: 24 days of paid vacation and 10 national holidays.
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: We'll fly you in, help you move & give accommodation for 2 weeks.
- FRIENDLY CULTURE: Open plan office, flat organizational structure, comfy office space and fun-loving people.
- TEAM OUTINGS: We have team outings, annual picnic and Annual party for you and your family.