GETTING PEOPLE JOBS SINCE 2005
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) discover their career path, build stronger resumes, interview with confidence, and boost their chances of finding the right job in less time.
We are the Polish branch of the BOLD family and build the largest career websites in the world with our colleagues from San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. InterviewMe & Zety are one of our brands, and the tools we provide are used by over 20 million candidates per month!
We’re developing the best online resume builder on earth, and you can read our career advice on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We are constantly growing and because of that, we are looking for A-players to join our team of 100+ dedicated people!
How do we work?
- Our points of reference are Jira and OKRTs (Objectives, Key Results, Tasks), which we plan every quarter for our team and individually.
- We have regular meetings with the team leader where we talk about progress, plans, and development opportunities – this is the time for you!
- Every 6 months, during the performance review, we discuss the two previous quarters. We have the opportunity to evaluate not only our work but also the work of our leader.
Would you like to learn more about the Content Team? Check out our team’s website.
In the Business Operations Team Leader role at BOLD, you will:
- Lead planning practice in collaboration with local and global leadership,
- Translate actions into numbers, targets, communication through the whole organization: budgets, strategy, forecasts, KPIs,
- Lead local forecasting actions – finance models, marketing and sales forecasts: SEO/SEM traffic, revenue, retention and conversion metrics,
- Deliver strategic insights and ideas for purposes of operations and portfolio management (SaaS metrics, OPEX management, initiative prioritization, market monitoring),
- Facilitate execution of strategy by providing trustworthy management information (product, marketing analytics, monitoring of budget vs actuals including finance/accounting data),
- Ensure proper data reconciliation among sources: Microstrategy, Sisense, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, data warehouses,
- Build a Business Operations team from scratch by hiring up to 2 Analysts, onboard them and then guide them through giving business perspective and focusing on impactful tasks.
We are looking for someone with:
- Financial background (Investment Banking/Mergers Acquisitions/Financial Planning&Analytics),
- Mastery of analytics, data management, understanding of SaaS and operations metrics,
- Process/project management experience, team management would be a plus,
- Ability to drive execution of the strategy for 100+ office,
- Experience in Product Analytics: setting KPIs, database management, user behavior analysis (retention, customer journey),
- Experience in Management Accounting: budgeting, OPEX planning and reviews,
- Tools: Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Search Console cohort analysis, financial modelling, budgeting (costs, expenses, revenue), forecasting (conversion, lifetime value, cost per acquisition, revenue, traffic: SEO/SEM).
It would be nice if you have:
- Understanding of SEO and SEM.
What we can offer you:
- Internet Program – the company reimburses the Internet expenses.
- Training budget – after completing your trial period, you get access to a budget that you can spend on conferences, books, courses – everything that will allow you to develop further.
- Flexible working hours – we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon – you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
- Remote work – for the moment we don’t have any office, so we are open to full remote candidates (from Poland). However, once we go back to having the room space, and if you would like to work on-site, you will be able to do so.
- Language lessons – you can sign for English/German/Polish/Spanish/French or Italian classes organized by the company.
- Wellness and mental health programs (Yoga classes twice a month and access to Modern Health app that offers individual sessions with psychologist and/or coach).
- Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card.
If you want to be a part of our team let us know by sending your resume using the link below!
By clicking “Apply for this job ” you choose to participate in the recruitment process conducted by Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-032, ul. Przeskok 2. To learn more about your personal data processing please click here.