Corporate Communications Analystat BOLD (View all jobs)
We are looking for a Corporate Communications Analyst to join our team. Reporting to the Senior Director of Corporate Communications, the Corporate Communications Analyst is responsible for supporting the growth and performance of internal communications at BOLD. The analyst manages our key internal communication channels which are responsible for connecting the BOLD workforce across the globe. The analyst ensures that unified, consistent, and positive messages which define and promote the corporate identity and mission are shared in creative and impactful ways to its internal audiences.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
The role is part of our Corporate Communications team which sits in the Marketing Department. Working very closely with the Senior Director of Corporate Communications, the Analyst collaborates with BOLD leaders and influencers across many departments such as HR, Product, Legal, Tech, and Finance and across multiple geographies in order to inform, influence, inspire, and engage employees at BOLD.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage and grow the influence of BOLD’s internal channels of communication to ensure the dynamic flow of information among BOLD’s global workforce.
- Manage BOLD’s intranet portal, updating it daily with news, events, photos, announcements and more.
- Own BOLD’s internal monthly global newsletter, with a responsibility for gathering information and content from multiple stakeholders across the organization.
- Be the central point of contact to receive and disseminate globally relevant news.
- Using Google Analytics, monitor, analyze, and report on the metrics of our internal communications channels to evaluate the success of efforts and adjust strategy accordingly.
- Proactively interface, collaborate, and engage with leaders and managers across teams, departments, and geographies to plan communications around important global events.
- Ensure proper consistency of BOLD’s brand messaging across all internal channels
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 4-5 years of internal communications experience, preferably at a global company
- Proven track record of managing and executing successful internal communication strategies and delivering measurable results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as flawless grammar, in the English language
- Ability to work and influence cross-functionally and cross-culturally, with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Must have amazing organizational skills, A+ attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Needs energy and creativity to proactively connect dots and spot/recommend new ideas for the team to pursue
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated ability to think strategically and navigate ambiguity
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university preferred
- Past experience working with Google Sites
- Strong skill for drafting compelling marketing copy
- Experience with external communications, such as writing press releases and having media contacts
- Familiarity with content creation tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and Canva
- Experience working directly with executives and senior leaders/subject matter experts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Competitive salary
- Bi-annual bonus
- 401(k) equivalent plan with match
- Equity in company
- Internet and home office reimbursement
- In-office catered breakfast and lunches
100% FULL HEALTH BENEFITS
- Medical, dental, and vision (optional plans for your family)
- Life & long term disability insurance (optional)
- Mental health support and resources
- Wellness reimbursement (gym, health apps, etc.)
FLEXIBLE TIME AWAY
- Flexible PTO
- Sick time policy
- Observed holidays
- 1-week PTO for the December holidays
Certain group health plans are required to disclose on a public website information regarding in-network provider rates and historical out-of-network allowed amounts and billed charges for covered items and services in two separate machine-readable files (MRFs). The MRFs for the Triple S Salud medical benefit plans are linked below as of July 1, 2022:
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hire based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs. We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.