GETTING PEOPLE JOBS SINCE 2005
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) discover their career path, build stronger resumes, interview with confidence, and boost their chances of finding the right job in less time.
We are the Polish branch of the BOLD family and build the largest career websites in the world with our colleagues from San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. InterviewMe & Zety are one of our brands, and the tools we provide are used by over 20 million candidates per month!
We’re developing the best online resume builder on earth, and you can read our career advice on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We are constantly growing and because of that, we are looking for A-players to join our team of 100+ dedicated people!
What does the Customer Engagement Team do at Bold PL?
Our team is the connection between the first line of customer contact and the rest of the company. We help our customer care team to shine by providing coaching on their interactions. Going above and beyond for our customers is what we are looking for! We are also an important part of the company’s retention strategy and our results have a direct impact on this objective. That is why we focus on developing new projects that would help our agents achieve this goal.
How do we work?
- We rely on the Scrum methodology.
- We work in one-week sprints.
- Our points of reference are individual and team OKRTs (Objectives, Key Results, Tasks), which we plan every quarter.
- We have regular meetings with the team leader where we talk about progress, plans, and development opportunities – this is the time for you!
- In our daily work, we use tools like Freshdesk, Jira+Confluence, Sisense, Microstrategy, Five9, Social sprout & Trustpilot.
- Every 6 months, during the performance review, we discuss the two previous quarters. We have the opportunity to evaluate not only our work but also the work of our leader.
What you will learn:
As a part of our team, you will be able to develop your coaching skills while working with teams from different cultures. You will see the agents growing thanks to your advice and support and you will have a say in how the customers experience our services firsthand. We value independence in organizing tasks and a proactive approach so you will have a chance to influence the company’s most important goals!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Perform quality evaluations of verbal and written customer interactions conducted by outsourced agents
- Provide recommendations for improvement for call flow, QA guidelines, and training.
- Assist with identifying agents not meeting QA standards and recommend necessary coaching or action plans.
- Analyze agents’ performance and provide a recommendation on achieving the company’s retention goals.
- Provide quality performance feedback to Customer Support Agents.
- Support the development of internal quality and compliance documentation and training materials
- Support supervisors and the team in the area of Customer Service.
We are looking for someone with:
- Mastery of English and at least B2 in Italian
- Experience in providing quality feedback in a Customer Service environment.
- At least 1 year of experience in assisting customers via phone.
- Very good communication skills.
- Performance- and goal-centric mindset.
What we can offer you:
- Training budget – after completing your trial period, you get access to a budget that you can spend on conferences, books, courses – everything that will allow you to develop further.
- Flexible working hours – we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon – you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
- Remote work – for the moment we don’t have any office, so we are open to full remote candidates (from Poland). However, once we go back to having the room space, and if you would like to work on-site, you will be able to do so.
- Internet Program – the company reimburses the Internet expenses.
- Language lessons – you can sign for English/German/Polish/Spanish/French or Italian classes organized by the company.
- Wellness and mental health programs (Yoga classes twice a month and access to Modern Health app that offers individual sessions with psychologist and/or coach).
- Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card.
CV in English is required. Applications without it will not be considered.
By clicking “Apply for this job ” you choose to participate in the recruitment process conducted by Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-032, ul. Przeskok 2. To learn more about your personal data processing please click here.