Data Analystat BOLD (View all jobs)
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
BOLD is an established and fast-growing product company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLD’s robust product line includes a professional resume and cover letter writing services, scientifically validated career tests, and employer tools that help companies hire, onboard, and communicate with their staff.
BI (Business Intelligence) is all about making dry figures accessible and useful to the right audience. Our team is working on latest tools for ETL, reporting, analysis and is providing performance monitoring and insights via dashboards, scorecards and ad hoc analysis which help create Customer Engagement reporting and modelling using our event stream.
The ideal candidate for this role will be highly motivated and will use their technical skills to quickly make an impact ensuring that our growth curve extends into 2017 and beyond!
- Conduct in-depth analysis to find opportunities for product development and enhancement.
- Provide performance monitoring and insights via dashboards, scorecards and ad hoc analysis.
- Track and analyze website performance, click-stream, and user paths to provide data for decision making.
- Aid in developing data roadmaps for new product launches and evolving business needs.
- Surface and analyze data to help us build more robust Customer Segmentation.
- Help create Customer Engagement reporting and modelling using our event stream.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter with a desire to learn and the ability to rapidly understand the business and its drivers.
- Ability to write and execute complex SQL queries to extract data from a variety of internal sources.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, other front-end analytical platforms.
- High proficiency with Excel and Google Sheets including pivoting capabilities and analysis modules.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) for information gathering and the ability to interact with various client groups.
- High degree of professionalism, integrity, and the ability to exercise excellent discretion and judgment when dealing with confidential information.
- Ability to handle conflicting priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with Sisense, Tableau, or other BI platforms.
- Knowledge of Modelling Languages (R, Python) a plus.
BOLD is a fast-paced, product company founded by two entrepreneurs passionate about helping people achieve their dreams. We stand together as a team empowering people to reach their professional aspirations. With our headquarters in Puerto Rico and offices in San Francisco and India, we’re a global organization on a path to change the career industry . Our vision is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find jobs and companies hire the best candidates. A career at BOLD promises great challenges, opportunity, culture and the environment and you forge your own path ahead. Join us and discover what a great place BOLD is!
WHAT WE DO...
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) to reach higher and to do better. With multiple online destinations providing successful and effective products and services, we’re partners along the way- from building successful resume to interviewing with confidence and landing the offer.
WHAT MAKE US BOLD
We at BOLD share the same passion and commitment for what we do. We collaborate and strive to achieve the perfect balance between our work life and our personal life. Because for us at BOLD, working is not work. It’s a lifestyle, an experience and a culture. And this culture is infectious, original and driven by passion.
WHAT DEFINE US
- SOLVE REAL PROBLEMS: We are focused on solving significant problems that matter to us and our customers. We don't chase ideas and trends.
- CODE TODAY, DEPLOY TOMORROW: We make bold decisions, move fast and iterate quickly. We push ourselves and others to consistently deliver the best.
- BE WITH THE BEST: We surround ourselves with the best people, technology, tools to achieve something special together.
- STAY LEAN: We focus on doing less to achieve more. We embrace constraints and simplicity. We adapt quickly to the changing environment.
- EXPONENTIAL GROWTH: We never stop learning and career growth.
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE: We are working on the best in class technology and tools for your work.
PERK AND BENEFITS
- CAFÉ: Catered meals and an unlimited supply of snacks and beverages.
- ATTRACTIVE COMPENSATION: Highly competitive salary by industry standards.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE: Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family.
- VACATION: 24 days of paid vacation and 10 national holidays.
- RELOCATION ASSITANCE: We'll fly you in, help you move & give accommodation for 2 weeks.
- FRIENDLY CULTURE: Open plan office, flat organizational structure, comfy office space and fun-loving people.
- TEAM OUTINGS: We have team outings, annual picnic and Annual party for you and your family.