DevOps Automationat BOLD (View all jobs)
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
BOLD is an established and fast-growing product company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLD’s robust product line includes a professional resume and cover letter writing services, scientifically validated career tests, and employer tools that help companies hire, onboard, and communicate with their staff.
In India, our infrastructure team uses mixture of IAAS & PAAS for migration and virtualization to create smooth website hosting which creates great consumer experience. All the products are on Microsoft Azure used for building, deploying, and managing applications and services through a global network of Microsoft-managed data centers.
- Need a bias towards action and experimentation, to iterate with teams and constantly evolve our tools and approach.
- Work on the principle of the team to 'Automate Everything'.
- Work on our development and production cloud infrastructure which is hosting all our cloud applications.
- Facilitate and participate in design evaluations and ensure the completion of critical engineering design complying with different cloud platforms.
- Work with colleagues across the products and platform to ensure our customers can fully rely on our cloud services for their critical applications 24/7.
- Manage and troubleshoot Server/platform issues.
- Analyse / Monitor performance of cloud based infrastructure, installed application, shared resources etc.
- Strong experience of using DevOps tools in multi cloud environment (AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Strong experience on Cloud automation using terraform /ARM templates, helm, Argo CD.
- Strong experience in Docker, Kubernetes, Kubernetes CRDs, Kubernetes RBAC.
- Hands-On experience in managing CDN (Cloudflare, Akamai)
- Hand-on experience in programming skills (GoLang, Python)
- Strong experience in scripting (PowerShell/Bash/Salt/Ansible)
- Strong knowledge of cloud monitoring and alerting tools (New Relic, Pingdom, Prometheus, Azure Monitor, Grafana).
- Experience on the EFK log management solutions.
- Strong experience with infrastructure and platform sizing, infrastructure cost reduction.
- Exposure to DR strategies followed while building highly available applications.
- Have strong Webserver, Windows, Linux and Networking skills.
- Hands-On experience on DNS management.
- Knowledge of Hadoop will be added advantage.
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Willing to work as an independent contributor.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Attitude to learn new skill and work on stretched goals.
- Exposure to agile methodologies.
- Willingness to mentor new team members.
- Exposure to authorization and authentication (OAuth & OpenID Connect).
- Familiarity with compliance and security standards.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
BOLD is a fast-paced, product company founded by two entrepreneurs passionate about helping people achieve their dreams. We stand together as a team empowering people to reach their professional aspirations. With our headquarters in Puerto Rico and offices in San Francisco and India, we’re a global organization on a path to change the career industry . Our vision is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find jobs and companies hire the best candidates. A career at BOLD promises great challenges, opportunity, culture and the environment and you forge your own path ahead. Join us and discover what a great place BOLD is!
WHAT WE DO...
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) to reach higher and to do better. With multiple online destinations providing successful and effective products and services, we’re partners along the way- from building successful resume to interviewing with confidence and landing the offer.
WHAT MAKE US BOLD
We at BOLD share the same passion and commitment for what we do. We collaborate and strive to achieve the perfect balance between our work life and our personal life. Because for us at BOLD, working is not work. It’s a lifestyle, an experience and a culture. And this culture is infectious, original and driven by passion.
WHAT DEFINE US
- SOLVE REAL PROBLEMS: We are focused on solving significant problems that matter to us and our customers. We don't chase ideas and trends.
- CODE TODAY, DEPLOY TOMORROW: We make bold decisions, move fast and iterate quickly. We push ourselves and others to consistently deliver the best.
- BE WITH THE BEST: We surround ourselves with the best people, technology, tools to achieve something special together.
- STAY LEAN: We focus on doing less to achieve more. We embrace constraints and simplicity. We adapt quickly to the changing environment.
- EXPONENTIAL GROWTH: We never stop learning and career growth.
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE: We are working on the best in class technology and tools for your work.
PERK AND BENEFITS
- CAFÉ: Catered meals and an unlimited supply of snacks and beverages.
- ATTRACTIVE COMPENSATION: Highly competitive salary by industry standards.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE: Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family.
- VACATION: 24 days of paid vacation and 10 national holidays.
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: We'll fly you in, help you move & give accommodation for 2 weeks.
- FRIENDLY CULTURE: Open plan office, flat organizational structure, comfy office space and fun-loving people.
- TEAM OUTINGS: We have team outings, annual picnic and Annual party for you and your family.