Devops-Build and Releaseat BOLD (View all jobs)
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
BOLD is an established and fast-growing product company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLD’s robust product line includes a professional resume and cover letter writing services, scientifically validated career tests, and employer tools that help companies hire, onboard, and communicate with their staff.
- To perform build and release activities with Microsoft Technology stack
- Manage CI/CD pipelines and automate build and deployment process
- Source code repository management
- Troubleshooting, compilation of codebases and fix build issues
- Understanding of different deployment strategies
- Collaborate with different teams including Dev, QA and infrastructure
- Experience working on Kubernetes based deployments
- Good Hands-on on Azure/AWS Cloud Iaas and PaaS Services
- Hands on knowledge on Linux
- Manage source code repositories, support teams to understand version control tools and
resolve any issues
- Continuous integration, build & deployment automation using tools like Jenkins, Bit
bucket pipelines, etc.
- Integrate test suites in build & deployment automation process
- Build and deploy Docker image on Kubernetes, VM & Webapps.
- Create and update deployment scripts
- Troubleshoot/fix compilation and deployment issues.
- Ensure timely, reliable and smooth deployment of releases and hotfixes
- Optimize build & deployment process to make it more efficient
- Document deployment instructions and keep the documents updated
- ArgoCD/ Spinnaker/FluxCD-based deployments, Kubernetes deployment strategy and integration experience with helm chart/kubernetes.
- Prior working experience with the Artifactory repository
- Good scripting experience in any/all - python, groovy, Powershell,
- Good experience in Terraform and Jenkins
- Priory knowledge and understanding of cloud architecture
- Cloud – Azure, (AWS good to have).
- IaaS – Terraform, ARM
- CI/CD – ArgoCD / Spinnaker / FluxCD, Jenkins, Github, Azure Container Registry, Jfrog artifactory etc.
- Code Analysis - SonarCube
- Containerization - Docker / Kubernetes
- Scripting – PowerShell / Sell Scripting / Python/Groovy
- Configuration Management – Ansible, Salt Stack
- Build Tools - Nant, MSbuild, Maven
- Webservers - Nginx, IIS, Azure (WebApps / Function Apps)
- Languages – Good to have knowledge on .Net / Python/Node/React based pro
BOLD is a fast-paced, product company founded by two entrepreneurs passionate about helping people achieve their dreams. We stand together as a team empowering people to reach their professional aspirations. With our headquarters in Puerto Rico and offices in San Francisco and India, we’re a global organization on a path to change the career industry . Our vision is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find jobs and companies hire the best candidates. A career at BOLD promises great challenges, opportunity, culture and the environment and you forge your own path ahead. Join us and discover what a great place BOLD is!
WHAT WE DO...
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) to reach higher and to do better. With multiple online destinations providing successful and effective products and services, we’re partners along the way- from building successful resume to interviewing with confidence and landing the offer.
WHAT MAKE US BOLD
We at BOLD share the same passion and commitment for what we do. We collaborate and strive to achieve the perfect balance between our work life and our personal life. Because for us at BOLD, working is not work. It’s a lifestyle, an experience and a culture. And this culture is infectious, original and driven by passion.
WHAT DEFINE US
- SOLVE REAL PROBLEMS: We are focused on solving significant problems that matter to us and our customers. We don't chase ideas and trends.
- CODE TODAY, DEPLOY TOMORROW: We make bold decisions, move fast and iterate quickly. We push ourselves and others to consistently deliver the best.
- BE WITH THE BEST: We surround ourselves with the best people, technology, tools to achieve something special together.
- STAY LEAN: We focus on doing less to achieve more. We embrace constraints and simplicity. We adapt quickly to the changing environment.
- EXPONENTIAL GROWTH: We never stop learning and career growth.
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE: We are working on the best in class technology and tools for your work.
PERK AND BENEFITS
- CAFÉ: Catered meals and an unlimited supply of snacks and beverages.
- ATTRACTIVE COMPENSATION: Highly competitive salary by industry standards.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE: Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family.
- VACATION: 24 days of paid vacation and 10 national holidays.
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: We'll fly you in, help you move & give accommodation for 2 weeks.
- FRIENDLY CULTURE: Open plan office, flat organizational structure, comfy office space and fun-loving people.
- TEAM OUTINGS: We have team outings, annual picnic and Annual party for you and your family.