We are the Polish branch of the BOLD family and build the largest career websites in the world with our colleagues from San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. InterviewMe & Zety are one of our brands, and the tools we provide are used by over 20 million candidates per month!
We’re developing the best online resume builder on earth, and you can read our career advice on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We are constantly growing and because of that, we are looking for A-players to join our team of 100+ dedicated people!
How do we work?
- We’re using best-in-class marketing automation and analytics tools.
- We work in flexible working hours.
- We have daily team meetings.
- Our point of reference is the Company Roadmap, JIRA, and our team and individual OKRTs (Objectives, Key Results, Tasks), which we plan every quarter.
- We have regular meetings with the team leader where we talk about progress, plans, and development opportunities – this is the time for you!
- Every 6 months, during the performance review, we discuss the two previous quarters. We have the opportunity to evaluate not only our work but also the work of our leader.
You will learn how to:
- Track everything and use that knowledge to support marketing automation and business growth.
- Master A/B testing process – we are conducting dozens of tests simultaneously.
- Conduct advanced analyses, starting from identifying behavioral patterns, forecasting user lifetime value, and detecting anomalies.
- Independently select the appropriate tools to address specific problems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Exploring data to find actionable insights and make marketing automation recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, long-term trends, user segmentation, regression models, and more.
- Setting up, analyzing, and promoting good practices for A/B tests and multivariate experiments.
- Supporting decision-making process in the area of product development, business operations, and acquisition.
- Building dependable data pipelines and automated reporting to surface metrics.
- Synthesizing and communicating insights during the project development process.
- Conducting continuous analyses aimed at providing business insights, identifying anomalies, and optimizing processes.
- Developing the necessary hard and soft skills to become a full-fledged member of a high-performing customer engagement team.
GETTING PEOPLE JOBS SINCE 2005
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) discover their career path, build stronger resumes, interview with confidence, and boost their chances of finding the right job in less time.
SOME PERKS OF WORKING AT BOLD
Equipment and Internet Program
The company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a MacBook Pro 16" and necessary accessories we provide all employees with by default).
after completing your trial period, you get access to a budget that you can spend on conferences, books, courses - everything that will allow you to develop further.
Flexible working hours
we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon - you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
For the moment we don’t have any office, so we are open to full remote candidates (from Poland). However, once we go back to having the room space, and if you would like to work on-site, you will be able to do so.
you can sign for English/German/Polish/Spanish/French or Italian classes organized by the company.
Wellness and mental health programs
Yoga classes twice a month and access to Modern Health app that offers individual sessions with psychologist and/or coach.