GETTING PEOPLE JOBS SINCE 2005
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) discover their career path, build stronger resumes, interview with confidence, and boost their chances of finding the right job in less time.
We are the Polish branch of the BOLD family and build the largest career websites in the world with our colleagues from San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. InterviewMe & Zety are one of our brands, and the tools we provide are used by over 20 million candidates per month!
We are constantly growing and because of that, we are looking for A-players to join our team of 100+ dedicated people!
Our brands attract + 4 million users a month. Most of our traffic comes from search engines, and we’re just getting warmed up. Come join us to run effective outreach campaigns and build high-volume organic traffic on one of the largest career sites in the world!
The Outreach team is one of our key pillars of traffic acquisition. Together with our Content team, we’re responsible for over 80% of all the traffic across our brands. Our aims can be distilled into one simple statement – “Without links, we’re nothing”.
As a Digital PR Specialist, you’ll create original content that’ll be promoted and published in the best possible sources, building our brand as a market leader in career services. Our content gets featured in the likes of Forbes, Inc.com, Business Insider, Yahoo!, MSN, and more…
How do we work?
We have daily standup meetings as a team and weekly one-to-ones where we discuss progress, plans, and development opportunities.
Our main points of reference are our Company values, and our team and individual OKRTs (Objectives, Key Results, Tasks), which we plan every quarter.
We use tools such as Ahrefs, Google Workspace, online polling tools, Google Data Studio, Jira, and other SEO and Outreach tools.
Every 6 months, we have a bi-annual performance review where we discuss the two previous quarters. It’s two-way traffic. We get the chance to evaluate not only our own work but also our manager’s work.
- How to ideate engaging and captivating topics to do original research on.
- How to create high-quality articles that are published by top-tier outlets.
- How to create a research concept and obtain the necessary data.
- How your work plays a crucial role in our SEO strategy
What does our week look like?
First, you’ll come up with an idea. Second, you’ll validate it. Then, you’ll design research means and goals. You’ll design the hypothesis and a survey or a data source to either prove or disprove it. After that, the real fun begins.
You’ll write an extensive and entertaining article on the subject, backed by extensive supporting data. You’ll cooperate with graphic designers to create a shiny infographic. And then your well-researched piece will get featured in some of the best-known and most respected news outlets in the world.
Your daily tasks:
Come up with topics.
Design research methods and obtain the data.
Ideate compelling infographics.
Use your data and additional research to create stunning and engaging articles.
And more. If you’re up for the challenge, we’d like to hear from you so we can tell you all about the role.
You will be a perfect fit if you have:
Fluent/native level of English.
Experience in creating captivating content.
Great copywriting skills and strong research skills.
A knack for creating a narrative around numbers as writing good copy requires good data skills.
Performance- and goal-centric mindset.
Solid computer skills.
Experience in online content creation and content marketing.
What we can offer you:
- Training budget – after completing your trial period, you get access to a budget that you can spend on conferences, books, courses – everything that will allow you to develop further.
- Flexible working hours – we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon – you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
- Remote work – we are open to full remote candidates (from Poland). However, we do optionally have office space available for you to use in central Warsaw.
- Equipment and Internet Program – the company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a laptop and necessary accessories we provide all employees with by default).
- Language lessons – you can sign for English/German/Polish/Spanish/French or Italian classes organized by the company.
- Wellness and mental health programs (Yoga classes twice a month and access to Modern Health app that offers individual sessions with psychologist and/or coach).
- Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card.
CV in English is required. Applications without it will not be considered.
By clicking “Apply for this job ” you choose to participate in the recruitment process conducted by Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-032, ul. Przeskok 2. To learn more about your personal data processing please click here.