Director, Productat BOLD (View all jobs)
We are looking for a dynamic, hands-on product leader who is passionate about enabling transformative content experiences and leading BOLD into a future powered by the latest advancements in technology. You will manage a team of talented product and data managers who are building a robust, scalable platform that leverages LLMs, machine learning, manual content curation, and provision of services. Partnering with content experts, linguists, data scientists, engineers, and product managers, you will define and execute a strategy that will guide the development of content and data capabilities for our customers.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
As the Customer Experience Team at Bold, we believe technology has the power to transform the job search journey and we are always looking for ways to help job seekers reach their full career potential. Our team focuses on creating content and data capabilities that address the needs of our customers and build value and intellectual property for our business. Our platform powers multiple products in over 180 countries across all types of jobs and industries--from cashiers to nurses, teachers to graphic designers, construction workers to executives, and beyond.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Oversee global content delivery, service delivery, content tooling, and data tooling for all of BOLD’s products across several portals and 8+ different languages.
- Achieve one of the highest revenue targets for any product team in the company. Define the roadmap for a content and data platform that will support millions of job seekers and achieve growth goals.
- Integrate and operationalize GPT/LLM into our content and data operations, managing change and innovation from a people, process, and execution perspective.
- Ensure utilization of career domain data in autocompletes, search & match and segmentation, and other product features and use cases.
- Manage and develop a high-performance team. Optimize resources to fully utilize our experimentation capacity and achieve customer and revenue goals
- Partner closely with engineering teams based in India to align workstreams and effectively leverage our graph-based data pipeline and content authoring capabilities and integrate LLM technologies and machine learning to deliver intelligent recommendations to job seekers
- Collaborate with internal partners that are distributed across the globe. Foster strong cross-functional teamwork with portal product leaders, data scientists, content experts, linguists, engineers, researchers
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 10+ years of professional experience in product management, preferably technical product management for platform services, APIs, search, data pipeline, internal tooling
- 5+ years of people management, preferably leading and developing product managers
- 3+ years building, delivering, and supporting large-scale, complex content or data tools, services and/or products
- Demonstrated ability to apply knowledge of machine learning, LLMs, and other Generative AI technologies to solve user problems and create delightful user experiences
- Business acumen and demonstrated track record of making data-driven decisions and driving growth and revenue
- Enjoys the challenge of executing against goals, within complex systems and rapidly evolving technology
- Ability to lead and motivate a team to high performance, teamwork, collaboration, and delivering on goals
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience with data management, ontology development, and natural language processing.
- Product Management experience in start-up, mid-size, and/or larger corporate organizations
- Experience in the human capital industry, recruiting, or educational technology, is a plus
- Master's degree in business or a technology-related field
- Experience with rapid experimentation and A/B Testing, analysis and related tools
- Experience with localization/globalization or foreign language proficiency in at least one of the following languages preferred: French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Polish, or Portuguese
- Strong analytical capability
- Competitive salary
- Bi-annual bonus
- 401(k) plan with match
- Equity in company
- Flexible spending accounts (health, dependent care)
- Internet and home office reimbursement
100% FULL HEALTH BENEFITS
- Medical, dental, and vision (optional plans for your family)
- Life & long term disability insurance (optional)
- Mental health support and resources
- Wellness reimbursement (gym, health apps, etc.)
- Pet Insurance (optional)
FLEXIBLE TIME AWAY
- Flexible PTO
- Sick time policy
- Observed holidays
- 1-week PTO for the December holidays
Under San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position.
Individual pay is based on location, transferable skills, experience, and other relevant factors. This estimated range is based on the best available market data and factors, all of which are subject to change. This position may also be eligible for a bonus and medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401(k), paid time off, sick leave, and paid holidays, all subject to applicable plan terms.
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hire based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs. We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.