Engineer Devops (Azure)at BOLD (View all jobs)
BOLD is seeking for a professional who will take the ownership of production environment related issues and DevOps related tasks. Should be working within the Infrastructure team and providing support on day to day issues, ad-hoc service requests, collaborative projects, etc. Design, Develop, Architect and Document the required DevOps infrastructure goals according to best industry practices.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
Infrastructure team provides various services including automation, observability, cloud/server/network architectures, CICD, infrastructure as code, database administration, incident management, vendor management, security and compliance, and acquiring new skills. These services help to improve efficiency, reduce errors, and ensure fast and reliable application releases while maintaining security and compliance. Techops help teams monitor applications and infrastructure, create resilient infrastructure, identify and resolve IT service issues, manage vendors, and ensure cloud security and compliance. The team also focuses on continuous learning and implementing new technologies to provide better value to the organization.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design, implement, maintain and support cloud infrastructure environment and day to day operations support.
- Manage and troubleshoot Server/platform issues.
- Analyse and implement performance optimization related to infrastructure based on cloud.
- Required to work in a team closely with project delivery operations and functional teams.
- Perform OS level configuration, maintenance support (Windows / Linux)
- Analyse / Monitor performance of cloud based infrastructure, installed application, shared resources etc.
- Monitor and maintain security patches / fixes / updates and adhere of vulnerability and compliance reporting.
- Enable and advice best practices for building technology on IaaS / PaaS in Azure.
- Ready for 24x7 support / on-call support.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Hands-on to Azure cloud environment(s) – PaaS / IaaS
- Should have extensive experience in Cloud based applications / tools / services using Azure / AWS.
- Deployment, provisioning and life cycle management of Azure services such as Azure WebApp, VMs, Storage, Network, Security etc.
- Hands-On experience in managing CDN (Akamai, CloudFlare)
- Hands-On experience on Windows server, Linux servers and Web server related tasks.
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Implementation of task automation using PowerShell / Python / Bash Scripts will be added advantage.
- Good knowledge on Basic networking and Load balancers (NGINX, HAproxy)
- Hands-On experience on DNS management.
- Should have knowledge of monitoring tools like New Relic, Pingdom etc.
- Hands-On experience on Containerization (Dockers /Kubernates).
- Knowledge of Hadoop will be added advantage.
- Should be able to work independently and self-initiative.
- Familiarity with compliance and security standards.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (both oral and written).
- Well aware of ITIL practices
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- Tax friendly compensation structure
- Biannual Global Bonus
- Annual/Biannual Appraisal
- Company Equity & Dividend program
100% FULL HEALTH BENEFITS & MORE
- Group Mediclaim, Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Practo Health Plus Membership
- Quarterly On-Site Wellness Programs
- Mental Health and Wellness (apps, additional support, etc.)
- Online Messaging Therapy App- Talkspace
FLEXIBLE TIME OFF
- 24 Paid Leaves with Yearly Declared Fixed Holidays
- Paid Compassionate, and Marriage leave
- COVID leave for up to 7 days
- Paternity and Maternity Leaves
- Monthly Broadband Reimbursement
- Home Office Equipment Reimbursement
- Certification Policy
- Udemy Learning Program
- Free Lunch Meals and Snacks
- Cab Pickup and Drop Off Facility
- Quarterly Team Outings and Annual Party
- Marriage, Birthday, and Diwali Gifts
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hired based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs.
We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.