Engineering Manager- PHPat BOLD (View all jobs)
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
BOLD is an established and fast-growing product company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLD’s robust product line includes a professional resume and cover letter writing services, scientifically validated career tests, and employer tools that help companies hire, onboard, and communicate with their staff.
In India, the agile core development team is amalgamation of latest technology, niche processes and tech-savvy people. Our team uses mixture of diversified technologies and cutting edge expertise to create wide range of products which provides great consumer experience.
- Conduct team meetings with product team and other key project team members to go over schedules and operational milestones.
- Meet aggressive deadlines while working under pressure, dedication to building high-quality deliverables while being thorough in all aspects of the development lifecycle
- Attend daily scrum meetings
- Ardent desire to explore and learn emerging interactive technologies
- Participate in code reviews and refactoring
- Should possess strong professional expertise and management skills with the ability to make decisions
- Proven experience in planning, execution and implementation of high quality software projects
- Should have hands on experience in WordPress & HOOKS concepts
- Hand on experience in WordPress Hierarchy structure
- Build a highly scalable product right from scratch
- Has knowledge of any one of Git, BitBucket, SVN, etc. code management repositories
- Experience in Customization of themes & plugins
- Experience in developing E-Commerce websites
- Should have good understanding on Search Engine Optimization(SEO).
- Should have worked on Web Analytics tools like GA/Segment/MixPanel etc
- Should have experience in web performance optimization.
- Designing functional technology solutions
- Overseeing development and implementation of programs
- Providing technical leadership and support to development teams
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
BOLD is a fast-paced, product company founded by two entrepreneurs passionate about helping people achieve their dreams. We stand together as a team empowering people to reach their professional aspirations. With our headquarters in Puerto Rico and offices in San Francisco and India, we’re a global organization on a path to change the career industry . Our vision is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find jobs and companies hire the best candidates. A career at BOLD promises great challenges, opportunity, culture and the environment and you forge your own path ahead. Join us and discover what a great place BOLD is!
WHAT WE DO...
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) to reach higher and to do better. With multiple online destinations providing successful and effective products and services, we’re partners along the way- from building successful resume to interviewing with confidence and landing the offer.
WHAT MAKE US BOLD
We at BOLD share the same passion and commitment for what we do. We collaborate and strive to achieve the perfect balance between our work life and our personal life. Because for us at BOLD, working is not work. It’s a lifestyle, an experience and a culture. And this culture is infectious, original and driven by passion.
WHAT DEFINE US
- SOLVE REAL PROBLEMS: We are focused on solving significant problems that matter to us and our customers. We don't chase ideas and trends.
- CODE TODAY, DEPLOY TOMORROW: We make bold decisions, move fast and iterate quickly. We push ourselves and others to consistently deliver the best.
- BE WITH THE BEST: We surround ourselves with the best people, technology, tools to achieve something special together.
- STAY LEAN: We focus on doing less to achieve more. We embrace constraints and simplicity. We adapt quickly to the changing environment.
- EXPONENTIAL GROWTH: We never stop learning and career growth.
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE: We are working on the best in class technology and tools for your work.
PERK AND BENEFITS
- CAFÉ: Catered meals and an unlimited supply of snacks and beverages.
- ATTRACTIVE COMPENSATION: Highly competitive salary by industry standards.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE: Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family.
- VACATION: 24 days of paid vacation and 10 national holidays.
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: We'll fly you in, help you move & give accommodation for 2 weeks.
- FRIENDLY CULTURE: Open plan office, flat organizational structure, comfy office space and fun-loving people.
- TEAM OUTINGS: We have team outings, annual picnic and Annual party for you and your family.