Executive Assistantat BOLD (View all jobs)
We are seeking a proactive, self-motivated individual to offer executive support to a SVP-level leader running a global Product Organization. Join a vibrant, cooperative work environment driving company growth. The ideal candidate is highly organized, takes initiative to get things done and excels at handling multiple projects at the same time and delivering high quality work in a timely fashion. You are also a creative problem-solver, adept at managing complex schedules and planning and executing offsite meetings smoothly. You are skilled at building relationships across the organization and can help the leadership team by executing on required administrative duties. If you thrive in a purposeful, dynamic setting with a direct impact on organizational efficiency, this role is an excellent match.
This position is 100% remote, work from home (within lawfully allowed States). In some areas of the US, you may utilize a co-work space (when you’d like).
Lawfully allowed states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Puerto Rico
ABOUT THIS TEAM
Reporting to the SVP of Product, as the Executive Assistant, you will play a pivotal role in enabling the efficient operation of the Product division. Your responsibilities will encompass a wide range of tasks, from managing complex schedules and overseeing communication to facilitating and sometimes executing aspects of critical projects.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Providing high-level administrative support to the SVP, including managing schedules, arranging meetings, handling correspondence and creating PPT or Google slides.
- Creating pivot tables in excel as needed
- Creating presentations within PPT and/or Google Slides as requested
- Assisting in the execution of key projects and initiatives, often involving cross-functional teams.
- Managing domestic and international travel arrangements, itineraries, social gatherings, and expense reports.
- Acting as a gatekeeper for the SVP, filtering and prioritizing emails and inquiries as well as handling requests from internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinating meetings, preparing materials, and ensuring the SVP's time aligns with their priorities.
- Handling sensitive information and maintaining the confidentiality of executive-level data.
- Demonstrating exceptional oral and written communication skills, both in interactions with colleagues and external contacts.
- Navigating a fast-paced work environment, adapting to changing schedules, and addressing impromptu tasks with poise and effectiveness.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 8 or more years in administrative assistance, with 5 years preferably supporting senior executives, with a strong understanding of product-oriented work.
- Proficiency with software tools such as Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and calendar management.
- Advanced knowledge of creating pivot tables in excel.
- Advanced knowledge of creating presentations within PPT and/or Google Slides
- Experience taking meeting notes and create action items/plans for senior executives.
- Experience booking travel accommodations for senior executives & planning on/offsite meetings.
- Exceptional organizational skills, with a keen ability to prioritize tasks and pay meticulous attention to detail.
- High integrity and a proven record of maintaining the confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Self-directed, proactive, and able to take initiative while being receptive to direction.
- Flexibility to collaborate with teams and adapt to ever-changing schedules and last-minute requests.
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- BA/BS degree preferred but not required.
- Competitive salary
- Bi-annual bonus
- 401(k) plan with match
- Equity in company
- Flexible spending accounts (health, dependent care)
- Internet and home office reimbursement
100% FULL HEALTH BENEFITS
- Medical, dental, and vision (optional plans for your family)
- Life & long-term disability insurance (optional)
- Mental health support and resources
- Wellness reimbursement (gym, health apps, etc.)
- Pet Insurance (optional)
FLEXIBLE TIME AWAY
- Flexible PTO
- Sick time policy
- Observed holidays
- 1-week PTO for the December holidays
Under San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position.
Individual pay is based on location, transferable skills, experience, and other relevant factors. This estimated range is based on the best available market data and factors, all of which are subject to change. This position may also be eligible for a bonus and medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401(k), paid time off, sick leave, and paid holidays, all subject to applicable plan terms.
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hire based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs. We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.