Financial Analystat BOLD (View all jobs)
We are looking for a Financial Analyst to join our Operations group, providing financial and planning analysis including forecasting and budgeting cycles for core businesses as well as new product lines, diversification projects and target acquisitions. Additionally, this role will prepare annual budgets and quarterly forecasts by line of business and country for the global group forecasting, and financial analysis to support the organization's business initiatives and its global business operations. It is also responsible for preparing and reporting management information and supporting senior management in tracking and measuring the business performance.
This position is 100% remote, work from home (within lawfully allowed States). In some areas of the US, you may utilize a co-work space (when you’d like).
Lawfully allowed states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Puerto Rico
ABOUT THIS TEAM
This position works with the Finance and Legal team.The role requires a multi-faceted individual willing to dive into details, ensure accurate and timely work yet with the ability to work across multiple functions, be proactive with shifting priorities, and have the drive to deliver results.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Craft, build and manage annual, quarterly and monthly budgets and forecasting models;
- Develop new and existing materials and metrics for senior management presentations, discussions and reviews;
- Develop presentations that effectively communicate an analysis and facilitates decision-making for senior management;
- Identify opportunities for automation of modeling and other process improvements;
- Valuation analysis with strong understanding of public company filings and private M&A transactions;
- Analysis of third party agreements with vendors, affiliates, services providers landlords, banks and othersPrepare reporting and analysis to help understand key drivers and variances; maintain and publish dashboards and other KPIs;
- Perform cost center analysis; investigate period-over-period fluctuation and variation from forecasts;
- Support design and development of financial models and metrics to measure performance, highlight key issues for senior management and predict future activity;
- Assess/analyze deviations from key metric targets and provide insight to business and finance leaders;
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Degree in Finance, Business, Statistics, Mathematics, or related fields; advanced degree preferred
- Experience building complex financial models, conducting quantitative and qualitative financial analysis and scenario analysis
- Minimum of 2-5 years of progressive experience in finance
- Experience with SaaS and or online subscription-based companies a plus
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Strong persuasion ability
- Ability to create practical and workable solutions for changing forecasting needs
- Ability to translate numerical data into business language and convey key messages clearly
- Experience presenting analyses to senior executives and working as a business partner across all departments
- Ability to set and monitor priorities and meet deadlines
- Work effectively in a matrix environment
- Experience with NetSuite, Anaplan and advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Competitive salary
- Bi-annual bonus
- 401(k) plan with match
- Equity in company
- Flexible spending accounts (health, dependent care)
- Internet and home office reimbursement
100% FULL HEALTH BENEFITS
- Medical, dental, and vision (optional plans for your family)
- Life & long term disability insurance (optional)
- Mental health support and resources
- Wellness reimbursement (gym, health apps, etc.)
- Pet Insurance (optional)
FLEXIBLE TIME AWAY
- Flexible PTO
- Sick time policy
- Observed holidays
- 1-week PTO for the December holidays
Under San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position.
Individual pay is based on location, transferable skills, experience, and other relevant factors. This estimated range is based on the best available market data and factors, all of which are subject to change. This position may also be eligible for a bonus and medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401(k), paid time off, sick leave, and paid holidays, all subject to applicable plan terms.
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hire based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs. We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.