GETTING PEOPLE JOBS SINCE 2005
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) discover their career path, build stronger resumes, interview with confidence, and boost their chances of finding the right job in less time.
We are the Polish branch of the BOLD family and build the largest career websites in the world with our colleagues from San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. InterviewMe & Zety are one of our brands, and the tools we provide are used by over 20 million candidates per month!
We’re developing the best online resume builder on earth, and you can read our career advice on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We are constantly growing and because of that, we are looking for A-players to join our team of 100+ dedicated people!
What does the Content Team do at Bold PL?
The goal of our team is to launch and grow career websites in the US and internationally. We run a portfolio of 11 websites in 5 languages and we’re about to enter Germany and Italy. We’re responsible for demand generation for our product and for helping job seekers worldwide find jobs.
Apart from publishing how-to articles explaining how to create a good CV in line with the requirements for a given post, we also write about e.g. successful strategies of coping with job interviews.
We build organic traffic and sales with SEO so effectively that SEO is our main and leading channel for traffic acquisition and conversion! Soft skills such as light pen and copywriting are only 50% of our energy. The other 50% is the ability to analyze large amounts of data and make quick and accurate decisions.
How do we work?
- We rely on the Scrum methodology.
- We work in two-week sprints.
- Our point of reference is the Content Map and our team and individual OKRTs (Objectives, Key Results, Tasks), which we plan every quarter.
- We have regular meetings with the team leader where we talk about progress, plans, and development opportunities – this is the time for you!
- Every 6 months, during the performance review, we discuss the two previous quarters. We have the opportunity to evaluate not only our work but also the work of our leader.
You will learn how to:
- Write, rewrite and optimize using SEO best practices to achieve record results.
- Use various tools from our marketing stack (Google Analytics, Search Console, Ahrefs, etc.) to guide the structure, search intent, and style of your writing.
- Program using R – we use it to build our custom SEO tool that helps us with analyzing data.
- Analyze data and use it to make accurate decisions.
Would you like to learn more about the Content Team? Check out our team’s website.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Write career advice articles that will attract thousands of readers.
- Research topics so thoroughly you become a subject matter expert.
- Create a steady flow of unique, expert articles.
- Own traffic coming to your pieces and optimize its content to reach a massive audience.
We are looking for someone with:
- Excellent French skills (native or bilingual speakers preferred).
- Great copywriting skills and strong research skills.
- The fascination for SEO and willingness to master new skills to attract thousands of readers.
- A love for words and numbers as writing good copy requires good data skills.
What we can offer you:
- Up-to-date knowledge about SEO – thanks to courses and internal workshops, we are up to date with every change, and we also make sure that our Content / SEO Reading list is constantly expanding.
- Training budget – after completing your trial period, you get access to a budget that you can spend on conferences, books, courses – everything that will allow you to develop further.
- Flexible working hours – we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon – you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
- Remote work – for the moment we don’t have any office, so we are open to full remote candidates (from Poland). However, once we go back to having the room space, and if you would like to work on-site, you will be able to do so.
- Internet Program – the company reimburses the Internet expenses.
- Language lessons – you can sign for English/German/Polish/Spanish/French or Italian classes organized by the company.
- Wellness and mental health programs (Yoga classes twice a month and access to Modern Health app that offers individual sessions with psychologist and/or coach).
- Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card.
If you want to be a part of our team let us know by sending your resume using the link below!
By clicking “Apply for this job ” you choose to participate in the recruitment process conducted by Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-032, ul. Przeskok 2. To learn more about your personal data processing please click here.