French Content Writerat BOLD (View all jobs)
We are the Polish branch of the BOLD group, building the largest career websites in the world since 2005 with our colleagues in San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. Our products, intended to help people find and kick-start their dream careers, draw in over 20,000,000 visitors a month and have been featured in The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We're in the business of making a positive difference—and now, you can join us in helping millions of job seekers change their careers and their lives for the better.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
The goal of our team is to launch and grow career websites in the US and internationally. We’re responsible for demand generation for our product and for helping job seekers worldwide land their dream jobs. Apart from publishing how-to articles explaining how to create a good CV in line with the requirements for a given post, we also write about e.g. successful strategies of coping with job interviews.
We build organic traffic and sales with SEO so effectively that SEO is our main and leading channel for traffic acquisition and conversion! Soft skills such as light pen and copywriting are only 50% of our energy. The other 50% is the ability to analyze large amounts of data and make quick and accurate decisions.
How do we work?
- We rely on the Scrum methodology.
- We work in two-week sprints.
- Our point of reference is the Content Map and our team and individual OKRTs (Objectives, Key Results, Tasks), which we plan every quarter.
- We have regular meetings with the team leader where we talk about progress, plans, and development opportunities - this is the time for you!
- Every 6 months, during the performance review, we discuss the two previous quarters. We have the opportunity to evaluate not only our work but also the work of our leader.
You will learn how to:
- Write, rewrite and optimize using SEO best practices to achieve record results.
- Use various tools from our marketing stack (Google Analytics, Search Console, Ahrefs, etc.) to guide the structure, search intent, and style of your writing.
- Program using R - we use it to build our custom SEO tool that helps us with analyzing data.
- Analyze data and use it to make accurate decisions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Write career advice articles that will attract thousands of readers.
- Research topics so thoroughly you become a subject matter expert.
- Create a steady flow of unique, expert articles.
- Own traffic coming to your pieces and optimize its content to reach a massive audience.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Excellent French skills (native or bilingual speakers preferred).
- Advanced knowledge of English.
- Great copywriting skills and strong research skills.
- The fascination for SEO and willingness to master new skills to attract thousands of readers.
- A love for words and numbers as writing good copy requires good data skills.
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Knowledge of SEO.
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Salary range: 8 000 - 9 500 PLN gross (Employment agreement / Umowa o Pracę) or 9 600 - 11 400 PLN net + VAT (B2B contract)
- Equipment and Internet Program - the company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a laptop and necessary accessories we provide all employees with by default).
- Flexible working hours - we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon - you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
- Remote work - we are open to full remote candidates (in Poland). If you prefer, you can also work from the office in Warsaw.
- Language Classes - organized by an external language school (in one of the following: English, German, Polish, Spanish, French, or Italian.
- Wellness and Mental Care Programs (Yoga classes and a dedicated online platform).
- Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card (both single packages are fully refunded by the company).
- Udemy Business platform - unlimited access to 5,500+ courses.
CV in English is required. Applications in a different language will not be considered.
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hire based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs. We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.