Frontend Architect/Leadat BOLD (View all jobs)
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
BOLD is an established and fast-growing product company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLD’s robust product line includes a professional resume and cover letter writing services, scientifically validated career tests, and employer tools that help companies hire, onboard, and communicate with their staff.
In India, the agile core development team is amalgamation of latest technology, niche processes and tech-savvy people. Our team uses mixture of diversified technologies and cutting edge expertise to create wide range of products which provides great consumer experience.
You should be able to write clean, maintainable, efficient, robust, highly scalable, reusable, secure and high performing application components and services as per the required specifications. You will follow the best development practices, secure development process, coding standards, documentation and methodologies such as Agile/Scrum. You should be good at understanding the requirements at high level and obtain details and deliver assigned tasks with high quality within given time.
- Responsible for design and development of UI and related Tiers in multi-tiered, scalable applications in the traditional as well as Cloud based environments.
- Provides knowledge leadership in UI technology standards and architectural governance. Provides guidance to project teams regarding UI guiding principles, system and application design, coding and design standards, best practices, and system performance and availability.
- Technical assessment at all (e.g. platforms, tool proliferation, age of underlying technologies, uptime/availability, business processes)
- Drive the technical strategy and lead team(s) in meeting the strategic objectives. Foster high performing technical teams. Identify and recruit technical leaders into the organization
- Designs complex systems at the component level makes strategic technology choices and directly supervises the quality of designs and implementation inside and between components
- Influence development managers to ensure appropriate levels of quality on owned architecture(s).Collaborates effectively with peer architects to solve complex problems spanning their respective areas and resolves a technological disagreement. Arbitrates disagreements among engineers and make decisions where needed convincing the team.
- Strong hands on experience on Angular JS, React.js,MVC JQuery & related JS Frameworks
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, responsive design, single page applications
- Build a highly scalable product right from scratch
- Expertise in caching, minification, bundling techniques to improve front end performance
- Experience in integrating with a CDN to optimize resource bandwidth
- Experience in working with AB Test frameworks such as Optimizely
- Experience in using front end monitoring tools to troubleshoot errors and recognise performance bottlenecks
- Strong foundation in computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and coding
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools(GIT, SVN), working experience with Agile methodology and fast iterative development cycles.
BOLD is a fast-paced, product company founded by two entrepreneurs passionate about helping people achieve their dreams. We stand together as a team empowering people to reach their professional aspirations. With our headquarters in Puerto Rico and offices in San Francisco and India, we’re a global organization on a path to change the career industry . Our vision is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find jobs and companies hire the best candidates. A career at BOLD promises great challenges, opportunity, culture and the environment and you forge your own path ahead. Join us and discover what a great place BOLD is!
WHAT WE DO...
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) to reach higher and to do better. With multiple online destinations providing successful and effective products and services, we’re partners along the way- from building successful resume to interviewing with confidence and landing the offer.
WHAT MAKE US BOLD
We at BOLD share the same passion and commitment for what we do. We collaborate and strive to achieve the perfect balance between our work life and our personal life. Because for us at BOLD, working is not work. It’s a lifestyle, an experience and a culture. And this culture is infectious, original and driven by passion.
WHAT DEFINE US
- SOLVE REAL PROBLEMS: We are focused on solving significant problems that matter to us and our customers. We don't chase ideas and trends.
- CODE TODAY, DEPLOY TOMORROW: We make bold decisions, move fast and iterate quickly. We push ourselves and others to consistently deliver the best.
- BE WITH THE BEST: We surround ourselves with the best people, technology, tools to achieve something special together.
- STAY LEAN: We focus on doing less to achieve more. We embrace constraints and simplicity. We adapt quickly to the changing environment.
- EXPONENTIAL GROWTH: We never stop learning and career growth.
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE: We are working on the best in class technology and tools for your work.
PERK AND BENEFITS
- CAFÉ: Catered meals and an unlimited supply of snacks and beverages.
- ATTRACTIVE COMPENSATION: Highly competitive salary by industry standards.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE: Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family.
- VACATION: 24 days of paid vacation and 10 national holidays.
- RELOCATION ASSITANCE: We'll fly you in, help you move & give accommodation for 2 weeks.
- FRIENDLY CULTURE: Open plan office, flat organizational structure, comfy office space and fun-loving people.
- TEAM OUTINGS: We have team outings, annual picnic and Annual party for you and your family.