GETTING PEOPLE JOBS SINCE 2005
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 30,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) discover their career path, build stronger resumes, interview with confidence, and boost their chances of finding the right job in less time.
We are the Polish branch of the BOLD group, building the largest career websites in the world since 2005 with our colleagues in San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. Our products, intended to help people find and kick-start their dream careers, draw in over 20,000,000 visitors a month and have been featured in The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We’re in the business of making a positive difference—and now, you can join us in helping millions of job seekers change their careers and their lives for the better.
What does the Graphic Designer do at Bold PL?
As a Graphic Designer, you will be part of the Product & Design team. Together with an experienced UX/UI team, you will create our products dedicated to international markets. This role will give you a lot of influence on the product and give you space to express your opinion as well as implement your ideas.
Your daily tasks:
- Preparation and creation of iconography for social media, blog posts, and landing pages adapted to a given market.
- Cooperation with the content department.
- Creation of assets customized to the product needs.
- Creating materials for mailings based on market trends and standards.
- Taking care of visual coherence of materials created in accordance with the image of a given product.
- Preparation of required product materials.
We are looking for someone with:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Graphic Designer or similar.
Knowledge of the creation of the materials listed above.
Good English and Polish skills in both speaking and writing.
A great portfolio that shows deep graphic design skills.
A high sense of aesthetics and creativity in creating the required materials.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Figma or Sketch tool.
- Knowledge of design trends and user experience focused approach.
- Background in illustration creation.
Would you like to learn more about the Product Team? Check out our team’s website.
What we can offer you:
- Equipment and Internet Program – the company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a laptop and necessary accessories we provide all employees with by default).
- Flexible working hours – we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon – you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
- Remote work – we are open to full remote candidates (in Poland). If you prefer, you can also work from the office in Warsaw.
- Language lessons – you can sign for English/German/Polish/Spanish/French or Italian classes organized by the company.
- Wellness and mental health programs (Yoga classes twice a month and access to Modern Health app that offers individual sessions with psychologist and/or coach).
- Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card.
If you want to be a part of our team let us know by sending your resume using the link below!
By clicking “Apply for this job” you choose to participate in the recruitment process conducted by Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-032, ul. Przeskok 2. To learn more about your personal data processing please click here.