We are the Polish branch of the BOLD family and build the largest career websites in the world with our colleagues from San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. InterviewMe & Zety are one of our brands, and the tools we provide are used by over 20 million candidates per month!
We’re developing the best online resume builder on earth, and you can read our career advice on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We are constantly growing and because of that, we are looking for A-players to join our team of 100+ dedicated people!
What does the Content Team do at Bold PL?
Our main job is to provide expert knowledge in the field of HR to millions of readers around the world. We run and manage some of the biggest and most frequently visited online career services.
Apart from publishing how-to articles explaining how to create a good CV in line with the requirements for a given post, we also write about e.g. successful strategies of coping with job interviews.
We build organic traffic and sales with SEO so effectively that SEO is our main and leading channel for traffic acquisition and conversion! Soft skills such as light pen and copywriting are only 50% of our energy. The other 50% is the ability to analyze large amounts of data and make quick and accurate decisions.
How do we work?
- We rely on the Scrum methodology.
- We work in two-week sprints.
- Our point of reference is the Content Map and our team and individual OKRTs (Objectives, Key Results, Tasks), which we plan every quarter.
- We have regular meetings with the team leader where we talk about progress, plans, and development opportunities – this is the time for you!
- In our daily work, we use tools like Ahrefs, SEMrush, ScreamingFrog, Google Search Console, R, Google Analytics, JIRA, Confluence, other.
- Every 6 months, during the performance review, we discuss the two previous quarters. We have the opportunity to evaluate not only our work but also the work of our leader.
You will learn how to:
- Acquire users for a fast-growing SaaS in the resume-building niche via organic search marketing (SEO), content marketing, and digital PR.
- Create, edit, and improve pages and content to maximize traffic, conversions, and revenue.
- Fine-tune your management skills by running a ~5 FTE team of content writers for several sites, regions, and languages.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders in a large international corporation.
Would you like to learn more about the Content Team? Check out our team’s website.
GETTING PEOPLE JOBS SINCE 2005
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) discover their career path, build stronger resumes, interview with confidence, and boost their chances of finding the right job in less time.
SOME PERKS OF WORKING AT BOLD
Equipment and Internet Program
The company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a MacBook Pro 16" and necessary accessories we provide all employees with by default).
after completing your trial period, you get access to a budget that you can spend on conferences, books, courses - everything that will allow you to develop further.
Flexible working hours
we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon - you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
For the moment we don’t have any office, so we are open to full remote candidates (from Poland). However, once we go back to having the room space, and if you would like to work on-site, you will be able to do so.
you can sign for English/German/Polish/Spanish/French or Italian classes organized by the company.
Wellness and mental health programs
Yoga classes twice a month and access to Modern Health app that offers individual sessions with psychologist and/or coach.