GETTING PEOPLE JOBS SINCE 2005
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) discover their career path, build stronger resumes, interview with confidence, and boost their chances of finding the right job in less time.
We are the Polish branch of the BOLD family and build the largest career websites in the world with our colleagues from San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. BOLD walks with the job seeker through every phase of the job search process. Our award-winning resume and cover letter builders have helped millions of job seekers in more than 180 countries create the application materials they need to succeed.
Bold’s brands have a presence across the globe and Bold is continuing to build its international offerings and serve millions of job seekers.
We’re developing the best online resume builder on earth, and you can read our career advice on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We are constantly growing and because of that, we are looking for A-players to join our team!
What will you learn in this position?
Building Single Page Applications used by millions of users.
Building a React application within microservices infrastructure built on Docker & Kubernetes.
Integrating with GraphQL API & optimizing the speed of applications.
Optimizing performance of Single Page Applications.
Our points of reference are Jira and OKRTs (Objectives, Key Results, Tasks), which we plan every quarter for our team and individually.
We work in one-week sprints.
Every 6 months, during the performance review, we discuss the two previous quarters. We have the opportunity to evaluate not only our work but also the work of our leader.
Would you like to learn more about the IT Team? Check out our team’s website.
You will be responsible for:
- Creation and development of new Frontend applications.
- Maintenance and development of existing applications.
- Participation in dailies, plannings, retrospectives & refinements.
- Research and implementation of new libraries & technologies.
- Code reviews.
- Constant code optimization.
- Support in creating and developing applications for various brands – InterviewMe, Zety, ResumeLab, ZenResume, and others.
We are looking for someone with:
3+ years of Front-end Developer experience (Mid or Senior).
Great knowledge of: HTML5, CSS3, SASS (Scss) and Responsive Web Design (RWD) / mobile-first.
Great knowledge of JS (ES6), Webpack, Immutable.js and Storybook.
Great knowledge of React, React Hooks, React Router, Redux (with Rematch) and frontend design patterns.
Experience with consuming REST APIs.
Great knowledge of Git
Sense of aesthetics, pixel-perfect approach, strive for consistency both in UI/UX.
A conscious approach to implementation of new features to the existing codebase, appreciation for clean code and great architecture.
Understanding of cross-browser support and performance best practices.
Good English skills in both speaking and writing.
It would be nice if you have:
Knowledge of GraphQL and microservices architecture.
Experience with Node.js & Express, Docker; Atlassian software (Jira, Confluence & Bitbucket).
Experience in working in an Agile environment.
Some experience creating A/B tests in cooperation with the Product team.
Knowledge of testing tools, such as Jest and Cypress.
What we can offer you:
- Training budget – after completing your trial period, you get access to a budget that you can spend on conferences, books, courses – everything that will allow you to develop further.
- Equipment and Internet Program – the company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a laptop we provide all employees with by default).
- Flexible working hours – we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon – you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
- Remote work – until the end of 2021. If you would like to work on-site in Warsaw, you will be able to do so.
- Language lessons – you can sign for English/German/Polish/Spanish/French or Italian classes organized by the company.
- Wellness and mental health programs (Yoga classes twice a month and access to Modern Health app that offers individual sessions with psychologist and/or coach).
- Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card.
If you want to be a part of our team let us know by sending your resume using the link below!
By clicking “Apply for this job ” you choose to participate in the recruitment process conducted by Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-032, ul. Przeskok 2. To learn more about your personal data processing please click here.