Junior Product Managerat BOLD (View all jobs)
We are the Polish branch of the BOLD group, building the largest career websites in the world since 2005 with our colleagues in San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. Our products, intended to help people find and kick-start their dream careers, draw in over 20,000,000 visitors a month and have been featured in The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We're in the business of making a positive difference—and now, you can join us in helping millions of job seekers change their careers and their lives for the better.
We are looking for a Junior Product Manager to support one of our flagship resume products. Closely collaborating with User Experience and Engineering, this role will help job seekers easily create high-quality, personalized, and professional resume documents. This role will be responsible for product planning, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, helping to define the product vision, and maintaining the product roadmap.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
The Now Brand team works across multiple web properties centered around job documentation such as resume and cover letter building. Our mission is to provide the best-in-class job and career services for our customers via personalized and contextualized experiences that drive the best outcomes for our customers and long term value for our brand.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Drive the growth of our document creation products by developing and implementing experimentation-driven strategies.
- Working with Engineering, Data Science, User Experience, and Marketing teams to plan, build and launch high-quality resume-building experiences and relentlessly optimizing them through AB testing.
- Participating in planning and agile ceremonies multiple times a week that require early and late night zoom meetings
- Understanding and leading analyses of the competitive environment, customers, and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive engagement and usage.
- Support senior product managers in product discovery, setting strategy, defining requirements, planning, and designing of larger initiatives.
- Own and Lead product discovery, strategy, requirements, planning, and design of smaller features and enhancements.
- Integrating usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Defining and analyzing metrics that inform the success of products.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- At least 1 year of product management experience with a consumer-facing internet product.
- Experience growing consumer-facing web products through a customer-centric optimization program.
- Understands how to drive more customers through a product funnel through A/B testing and experimentation.
- Proven track record of taking ownership, thinking strategically, and successfully delivering results.
- Ability to integrate usability and research to develop product features.
- Analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, and recommendations, and drive actions.
- To be available at least 3 times a week between 5 and 8 pm in the Polish time zone (No worries! we have flexible working hours, so you don't have to start work in the morning).
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Salary range: 6 500 - 7 500 PLN gross (Employment agreement / Umowa o Pracę) or 7 800 - 9 000 net + VAT (B2B contract).
- Equipment and Internet Program - the company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a laptop and necessary accessories we provide all employees with by default).
- Flexible working hours - we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon - you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
- Remote work - we are open to full remote candidates (in Poland). If you prefer, you can also work from the office in Warsaw.
- Language Classes - organized by an external language school (in one of the following: English, German, Polish, Spanish, French, or Italian.
- Wellness and Mental Care Programs (Yoga classes and a dedicated online platform).
- Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card (both single packages are fully refunded by the company).
- Udemy Business platform - unlimited access to 5,500+ courses.
CV in English is required. Applications in a different language will not be considered.
By clicking "Apply for this job" you choose to participate in the recruitment process conducted by Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-032, ul. Przeskok 2. To learn more about your personal data processing please click here.
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hire based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs. We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.