LEAD- BUSINESS INTELLIGENCEat BOLD (View all jobs)
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
BOLD is an established and fast-growing product company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLD’s robust product line includes a professional resume and cover letter writing services, scientifically validated career tests, and employer tools that help companies hire, onboard, and communicate with their staff.
BI (Business Intelligence) is all about making dry figures accessible and useful to the right audience. Our team is working on latest tools for ETL, reporting, analysis and is providing performance monitoring and insights via dashboards, scorecards and ad hoc analysis which help create Customer Engagement reporting and modelling using our event stream.
- Develop dashboards, customized reports and scorecards based on business requirements
- Collaborate with the rest of the Data Services team in India and in the US to gather requirements from business and translate them into technical solutions.
- Build compelling story, new product features and actionable insights using Data
- Manage ad hoc analytic requests for OLTP and OLAP systems in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Responsible for reviewing and optimization of SQL queries and investigating database performance issues.
- Support Predictive Modeling, Forecasting and mentor young team consisting of data engineers, data visualization experts and data analytics professionals.
- Extensive experience with SQL databases and data architecture.
- Extensive experience in multidimensional data modeling; star schemas, snowflakes, denormalized models, handling - slow-changing- dimensions/attributes.
- Understanding of disciplined approach towards Data Visualization and Reporting.
- Experience in setting up complex ETL processes, involving relational and non-relational data.
- Experience with at least one major BI/Reporting Application.
- Ability to lead cross-functional team communication and develop cross-functional partnerships.
- Excellent problem solving and data analysis skills.
- Familiarity with our Data Technology Stack (SQL Server, Amazon Redshift, Snaplogic/Informatica, Microstrategy, Sisense)
- Exposure to cloud computing (AWS, Azure) and Big Data stacks
- Excellent grasp of data structures and interaction between applications and data.
- Ability to quickly grasp existing systems, goals and tech. options for given situations.
- Experience with analytics and statistical modelling using R/Python
- Experienced complete lifecycle of at least one data warehouse/Business Intelligence program at Enterprise scale.
- Structured thinker, result oriented person passionate about data driven decision making
- A lot of passion for problem solving, programming & web-development.
- Should possess good communication capabilities. Should be a very good team player with a go getter attitude, results driven, adaptable, inspirational, organized and quality focused
- Understanding of best standards, guidelines etc. and actually cares about adhering to them
- Ability to handle complex problems from design to execution and deliver in time bound manner under constraints.
BOLD is a fast-paced, product company founded by two entrepreneurs passionate about helping people achieve their dreams. We stand together as a team empowering people to reach their professional aspirations. With our headquarters in Puerto Rico and offices in San Francisco and India, we’re a global organization on a path to change the career industry . Our vision is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find jobs and companies hire the best candidates. A career at BOLD promises great challenges, opportunity, culture and the environment and you forge your own path ahead. Join us and discover what a great place BOLD is!
WHAT WE DO...
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) to reach higher and to do better. With multiple online destinations providing successful and effective products and services, we’re partners along the way- from building successful resume to interviewing with confidence and landing the offer.
WHAT MAKE US BOLD
We at BOLD share the same passion and commitment for what we do. We collaborate and strive to achieve the perfect balance between our work life and our personal life. Because for us at BOLD, working is not work. It’s a lifestyle, an experience and a culture. And this culture is infectious, original and driven by passion.
WHAT DEFINE US
- SOLVE REAL PROBLEMS: We are focused on solving significant problems that matter to us and our customers. We don't chase ideas and trends.
- CODE TODAY, DEPLOY TOMORROW: We make bold decisions, move fast and iterate quickly. We push ourselves and others to consistently deliver the best.
- BE WITH THE BEST: We surround ourselves with the best people, technology, tools to achieve something special together.
- STAY LEAN: We focus on doing less to achieve more. We embrace constraints and simplicity. We adapt quickly to the changing environment.
- EXPONENTIAL GROWTH: We never stop learning and career growth.
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE: We are working on the best in class technology and tools for your work.
PERK AND BENEFITS
- CAFÉ: Catered meals and an unlimited supply of snacks and beverages.
- ATTRACTIVE COMPENSATION: Highly competitive salary by industry standards.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE: Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family.
- VACATION: 24 days of paid vacation and 10 national holidays.
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: We'll fly you in, help you move & give accommodation for 2 weeks.
- FRIENDLY CULTURE: Open plan office, flat organizational structure, comfy office space and fun-loving people.
- TEAM OUTINGS: We have team outings, annual picnic and Annual party for you and your family.