Manager- HRat BOLD (View all jobs)
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
BOLD is an established and fast-growing product company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLD’s robust product line includes a professional resume and cover letter writing services, scientifically validated career tests, and employer tools that help companies hire, onboard, and communicate with their staff.
In India, the HR team handle company’s human resource by recruiting and hiring new employees, employee benefits, employee engagement, orientation and training of current employees, retention and more. Our team uses mixture of sources to hire great talent from industry to create awesome products.
- Partner directly with Business Manager’s & local leaders to create a culture as outlined above for a particular region
- Participate in global HR Transformation projects and initiatives to develop talent, enhance employee experience, build critical capabilities and strengthen organization culture and engagement as we build one BOLD
- Provision a broad range of HR services and programs, which are closely aligned with the onboarding & retention of talent will be a core part of this role.
- Must have solid experience in coaching, counseling, disciplinary and restructuring in compliance with local employment laws and in line with corporate and local country policies
- Manage Performance management process and handle various assessment techniques.
- To be able to drive integration and harmonization initiatives that are aligned with the global HR strategy.
- Roll out corporate initiatives to your client groups to ensure success with your partners
- Be able to diagnose underlying issues, understand and anticipate the need for change, build a framework and plan for continuous process improvements, potential scenarios and mitigate risks.
- Recognized as an expert HRBP and trusted HR Lead and provide guidance to others in this capacity.
- Responsible for formulating & implementing the talent strategy for the various business functions in partnership with the leadership team
- Draw meaningful insights that will inform talent decisions at multiple levels
- Lead and anchor all engagement initiatives, action planning, business connect and communication initiatives in alignment with global objectives.
- Oversee and functionally manage the HR Operations team for core HR deliverables with a focus on quality and accuracy
- Collaborate with other enabling functions in achieving people goals
- Manage and supervise a team in achieving functional goals
- High on People Agenda and HR partnership orientation
- Works through relationships and actively builds networks across organization perspective
- Flexible and willing to roll sleeves, this role will personally partner with the leaders in the business, this role is not a management oversight role only.
- Strong on credibility, character, inclusive communication and work ethics
- Composed and able to take people along while driving people initiatives
- Good listener and ability to understand key business problems
- Demonstrates sound judgment and ability to cope with challenges
- Displays high energy levels, and a drive to complete objectives
- Aspires for excellence in work area Impact
- Brings new thinking to problems to create innovative solutions
- Experience working with a multinational organization a plus or demonstrated ability to collaborate and incorporate multiple perspectives and needs into a combined solution
BOLD is a fast-paced, product company founded by two entrepreneurs passionate about helping people achieve their dreams. We stand together as a team empowering people to reach their professional aspirations. With our headquarters in Puerto Rico and offices in San Francisco and India, we’re a global organization on a path to change the career industry . Our vision is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find jobs and companies hire the best candidates. A career at BOLD promises great challenges, opportunity, culture and the environment and you forge your own path ahead. Join us and discover what a great place BOLD is!
WHAT WE DO...
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) to reach higher and to do better. With multiple online destinations providing successful and effective products and services, we’re partners along the way- from building successful resume to interviewing with confidence and landing the offer.
WHAT MAKE US BOLD
We at BOLD share the same passion and commitment for what we do. We collaborate and strive to achieve the perfect balance between our work life and our personal life. Because for us at BOLD, working is not work. It’s a lifestyle, an experience and a culture. And this culture is infectious, original and driven by passion.
WHAT DEFINE US
- SOLVE REAL PROBLEMS: We are focused on solving significant problems that matter to us and our customers. We don't chase ideas and trends.
- CODE TODAY, DEPLOY TOMORROW: We make bold decisions, move fast and iterate quickly. We push ourselves and others to consistently deliver the best.
- BE WITH THE BEST: We surround ourselves with the best people, technology, tools to achieve something special together.
- STAY LEAN: We focus on doing less to achieve more. We embrace constraints and simplicity. We adapt quickly to the changing environment.
- EXPONENTIAL GROWTH: We never stop learning and career growth.
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE: We are working on the best in class technology and tools for your work.
PERK AND BENEFITS
- CAFÉ: Catered meals and an unlimited supply of snacks and beverages.
- ATTRACTIVE COMPENSATION: Highly competitive salary by industry standards.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE: Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family.
- VACATION: 24 days of paid vacation and 10 national holidays.
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: We'll fly you in, help you move & give accommodation for 2 weeks.
- FRIENDLY CULTURE: Open plan office, flat organizational structure, comfy office space and fun-loving people.
- TEAM OUTINGS: We have team outings, annual picnic and Annual party for you and your family.