Manager of Digital PR
We are looking for a Manager of Digital PR to join our Marketing & Communications team, where you'll lead efforts to build backlinks and secure media coverage for our BOLD brands. Working within our Corporate Communications Department and closely with SEO, content creation, and marketing teams, you'll ensure our activities gain visibility and success in the public sphere. This role involves managing a Digital PR team in Poland, coordinating with outreach and research teams, and aligning efforts with overall SEO strategies to drive brand awareness both domestically and globally.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
Sitting in our Corporate Communications Department and nested in the Marketing Organization, the Digital PR team works to build backlinks to BOLD brands and secure earned media to our brand awareness. We collaborate with top-notch SEO, Social Media, Content, and teams to amplify our brands’ online public presence in the US and globally.
Technologies/tools we use:
- Google Drive
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work closely with the Senior Director of Corporate Communications to deliver business goals through link building, PR campaigns, and other off-site SEO efforts.
- Manage the Digital PR team in Poland, consisting of 11 FTEs, setting their OKRs, monitoring performance against goals, and tracking KPIs of the team.
- Coordinate with the Outreach Team Lead to set content and pitching calendar to optimize securing backlinks in international markets.
- Oversee the Research team to ensure best practices for reporter research, link tracking, and managing databases.
- Direct the workflow of the writers and liaise with the content team to publish posts.
- Handle relevant SEO-related requests, such as audits, keyword research, and competitive analysis.
- Reporting campaign performance KPIs to stakeholders.
- Collaborate with SEO and Content Teams to align and integrate digital PR efforts to overall SEO strategies.
- Accountable to ensure campaign acquired backlinks are in compliance with search engine guidelines.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 5-6 years of experience managing teams, ideally focused on link building, public relations, media relations, and/or SEO.
- Strong background in link building and knowledge of white hat SEO best practices.
- Proven track record of increasing DA/DR through link acquisition.
- Experience with media relations and working to secure links/coverage of brands in the media.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- An understanding of job search, career, and job market-related trends and issues.
- Knowledge of any of the other European languages we research for—Polish, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and German.
- Experience developing surveys to collect, analyze, and report on data.
- Salary range for this position:
- Employment Agreement: 14 600 - 16 600 PLN gross (Umowa o Pracę)
- B2B Contract Option: net PLN + VAT
- Private healthcare (Medicover, individual package, 100% paid by BOLD)
- Mental health support and resources
- Multisport Plus card (individual package, 100% paid by BOLD)
- Virtual yoga sessions
- Udemy Business access
- Language lessons (choose one in English, German, Polish, Spanish, French, Italian)
- 100% remote work (We cannot consider candidates living outside of Poland for this position.)
- Flexible work hours (Each team has their own working habits and obligatory meetings.)
- Optional office space in Warsaw
- Monthly internet reimbursement
- Home office reimbursement (one-time equipment purchase)
- Benefits cafeteria platform
This position is 100% remote, work from home. We cannot consider candidates living outside of Poland for this position.
CVs must be submitted in English. We cannot consider applications submitted in any other language.
Please see our privacy notice for more info on how we handle your data.
WE TRANSFORM WORK LIVES
As an established global organization, BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment. We create digital products that have empowered millions of people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time. Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
We value our position as an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs. We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.
- You constantly and visibly develop your skills. You read different sources. You apply knowledge to improve results.
- You appreciate guidance and feedback. You take the initiative to develop additional skills.
- You know how to benefit from mistakes and failures. You make them and learn from what you have observed.
- You don't take things for granted. You curiously experiment to make the organization better.
- You document changes and experiments—you want others to learn from your findings.
- You understand what sources to learn from.
- You focus on the value you bring to your position, the company, and other team members. Your values are aligned with the company strategy.
- You understand, when delivering your work, that quality is as important as agility.
- You know how to focus on the end goal. You don't let minor details distract you.
- You like to work on real solutions to real problems. You always look for improvements that bring business value. You make hypotheses about your initiatives.
- You know how to maximize your tasks and daily outcomes but keep the focus on the end goal.
- You act like the owner of the business.
- You are responsible for the scope you own, even while sharing dependencies with other teams, for good and bad.
- You know that when you don't deliver, someone else may fail. That's why you always make sure you meet deadlines.
- You share your challenges and seek advice from others.
- You are transparent with your manager and team members.
- You communicate by being open, supportive, and helpful. You remain respectful in difficult conversations.
- You openly talk about mistakes to learn from them.
- You offer feedback in a respectful manner. You are direct but kind.
- You recognize if you don’t deliver feedback, you accept the path your team members decided upon.
- If you have dependencies with other team members, you follow up and make sure they deliver things on time. If deadlines start to slip, you escalate and over communicate.
- Feedback is best received when it is not anonymous.
- You base your feedback on specific, clear examples and offer actionable suggestions on how to improve.