Manager- SEOat BOLD (View all jobs)
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
BOLD is an established and fast-growing product company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLD’s robust product line includes a professional resume and cover letter writing services, scientifically validated career tests, and employer tools that help companies hire, onboard, and communicate with their staff.
In India, the agile core development team is amalgamation of latest technology, niche processes and tech-savvy people. Our team uses mixture of diversified technologies and cutting edge expertise to create wide range of products which provides great consumer experience.
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Perform detailed keyword research on a regular basis expanding the existing Organic reach, competitive benchmarking and cross-channel analysis to arrive at targeted keyword sets. Use inputs from this analysis to employ bottoms up approach to widen the organic opportunity for the organization.
- Taking care of everything from SEO, SEM to Social Media Marketing
- Creating Social Media Marketing strategies to create a brand name in Social Media and raise awareness
- Improving the user experience on the companys website (Includes design, content and usability)
- Oversee all the company's social media accounts, and suggest activities for improving the quality of online content.
- Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports
- Lead comprehensive technical site audits on desktop and mobile to identify gaps like Multiple Domains correct indexing, AMP pages best practices, page indexing, text to HTML ratio, broken links, etc. and create recommendations. Also drive the execution of the optimization plan to arrive at the desired outcome.
- Lead regular analysis of all on-page attributes and provide recommendations based on SEO best practices for optimization. Also, drive the execution of optimization plans with the relevant teams.
- Lead data analysis on SEO and derive actionable insights to enable continuous optimization.
- Be analytical and creative in representing SEO data in different reports and dashboards.
- Analyze SEO reports and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation and appropriate action plans based on insights.
- The person would be reporting to Head of Marketing in US.
- He/ She would be required to coordinate with team in US and local team in India.
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process.
- Experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Prior experience of working in E-commerce/online marketing company.
- Experience in working and managing cross-functional teams will be a plus
- Needs to have hands-on knowledge of SEO tools (both on-page and off-page tools)
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing.
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Strong understanding of page performance, webmaster tools, Page speed tools.
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
BOLD is a fast-paced, product company founded by two entrepreneurs passionate about helping people achieve their dreams. We stand together as a team empowering people to reach their professional aspirations. With our headquarters in Puerto Rico and offices in San Francisco and India, we’re a global organization on a path to change the career industry . Our vision is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find jobs and companies hire the best candidates. A career at BOLD promises great challenges, opportunity, culture and the environment and you forge your own path ahead. Join us and discover what a great place BOLD is!
WHAT WE DO...
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) to reach higher and to do better. With multiple online destinations providing successful and effective products and services, we’re partners along the way- from building successful resume to interviewing with confidence and landing the offer.
WHAT MAKE US BOLD
We at BOLD share the same passion and commitment for what we do. We collaborate and strive to achieve the perfect balance between our work life and our personal life. Because for us at BOLD, working is not work. It’s a lifestyle, an experience and a culture. And this culture is infectious, original and driven by passion.
WHAT DEFINE US
- SOLVE REAL PROBLEMS: We are focused on solving significant problems that matter to us and our customers. We don't chase ideas and trends.
- CODE TODAY, DEPLOY TOMORROW: We make bold decisions, move fast and iterate quickly. We push ourselves and others to consistently deliver the best.
- BE WITH THE BEST: We surround ourselves with the best people, technology, tools to achieve something special together.
- STAY LEAN: We focus on doing less to achieve more. We embrace constraints and simplicity. We adapt quickly to the changing environment.
- EXPONENTIAL GROWTH: We never stop learning and career growth.
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE: We are working on the best in class technology and tools for your work.
PERK AND BENEFITS
- CAFÉ: Catered meals and an unlimited supply of snacks and beverages.
- ATTRACTIVE COMPENSATION: Highly competitive salary by industry standards.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE: Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family.
- VACATION: 24 days of paid vacation and 10 national holidays.
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: We'll fly you in, help you move & give accommodation for 2 weeks.
- FRIENDLY CULTURE: Open plan office, flat organizational structure, comfy office space and fun-loving people.
- TEAM OUTINGS: We have team outings, annual picnic and Annual party for you and your family.