Manager, Social Mediaat BOLD (View all jobs)
Reporting to the Senior Director of Corporate Communications, the Social Media Manager is responsible for leading a team of social media specialists in executing data-driven social media campaigns to power the success of our multiple B2C brands internationally. This role requires a deep understanding of social media channels, trends, and best practices, as well as the ability to manage and motivate a team.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
The Social Media Team sits in our Communications Department. The team works to cultivate vibrant online communities that enhance our brand reputation, promote customer loyalty, and drive user engagement. We collaborate with top-notch Customer Care, Content, PR, SEO, and Design teams to amplify our brands’ online public presence through multiple social media channels across multiple international markets.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Set the strategy and manage a team of Social Media Brand Specialists in the development and execution of BOLD’s social media program, covering multiple brands across multiple channels and in multiple markets.
- Using social media management tools, monitor and analyze social media metrics to evaluate the success of efforts and adjust the social media strategy accordingly.
- Manage the social media calendar, including scheduling, posting, and monitoring content to ensure it aligns with the company's goals and brand identity.
- Develop and manage a budget for social media operations, including expenses such as content creation, social media management tools, and other operational costs related to the social media program.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Marketing, Communications, Design, Customer Service, and Reputation Management, to ensure brand consistency across all social media channels.
- Oversee the teams’ community management, including monitoring social media comments and messages, responding to inquiries, and addressing customer concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure compliance with social media policies, guidelines, and standards established by the organization, as well as legal and regulatory requirements related to social media use.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 5-7 years of professional experience leading social media programs, preferably at B2C companies with multiple brands in multiple international markets.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in managing a team of social media specialists.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful social media strategies and delivering measurable results.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest, etc.), and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Proficiency with social media management tools such as Hootsuite, Buffer, Agorapulse, Meta Business Suite, and Sprout.
- Proficiency with content creation tools including but not limited to: Adobe Creative Suite, CapCut, Canva, and other creative tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with team members, stakeholders, and followers.
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience developing and executing social programs in collaboration with executives and senior leaders/subject matter experts.
- Marketing and advertising principles, including target audience segmentation, message development, and media planning.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) principles and how they apply to social media content.
- Ability to negotiate contracts with vendors, agencies, and influencers, and manage these relationships to ensure that they align with the social media program's goals and budget.
- Competitive salary
- Bi-annual bonus
- 401(k) equivalent plan with match
- Equity in company
- Internet and home office reimbursement
- In-office catered breakfast and lunches
100% FULL HEALTH BENEFITS
- Medical, dental, and vision (optional plans for your family)
- Life & long term disability insurance (optional)
- Mental health support and resources
- Wellness reimbursement (gym, health apps, etc.)
FLEXIBLE TIME AWAY
- Flexible PTO
- Sick time policy
- Observed holidays
- 1-week PTO for the December holidays
Certain group health plans are required to disclose on a public website information regarding in-network provider rates and historical out-of-network allowed amounts and billed charges for covered items and services in two separate machine-readable files (MRFs). The MRFs for the Triple S Salud medical benefit plans are linked below as of July 1, 2022:
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hire based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs. We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.