Project Lead/ Manager- Technical Operationsat BOLD (View all jobs)
The role would be to handle technical marketing operations for high-volume eCommerce sites in Microsoft Technologies. Applicants must be mature, diligent, responsible & technically outstanding.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
BOLD Platform services team design, create, manage and maintain the highly scalable and distributed services for the wider use of web and mobile product applications/portals/websites. Current list of services are based on Microservices architecture whose domain ranges from visitor tracking, User profiles, authentication, content and payments.Platform team uses state of the art modern technologies like .Net framework, Python, Java, SQL Server, My SQL, Graph DB, SOLR, and a lot of other tools & technologies serving millions of users with hundreds of million transactions everyday through a scalable and fault tolerant architecture.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Need to work with automated tools for email marketing (e.g. Iterable, HubSpot, Blueshift, Amazon Pinpoint etc.) and other MarTech Tools (GA/GTM, Mixpanel, Segment etc)
- Will be responsible to resolve technical queries
- Ability to write basic SQL queries for day to day operation support.
- Build and maintain the technical infrastructure needed for reaching marketing goals
- Set up technical tools for campaign needs, such as implementing CRM/CMS solutions or monitoring and creating HTML email templates
- Has to collaborate with the Director of Marketing to develop marketing strategies and choose the best tools
- Will lead the Marketing Operations team by mentoring, reviewing, and onboarding team members
- Has to compile data-driven reports for measuring and tracking ROI for different campaigns
- Need to be proactive and implement new tools to improve efficiency
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Good knowledge SQL
- Familiarity with n-tier environment, API, cloud and web application
- Good written/spoken English
- Understand website analytics – Google Analytics 4, GTM(Google Tag Manager) with Server-to-Server, Google Search Console and other such Marketing tools.
- SEO/SEM and understanding of CMS is an added advantage.
- Applicants should have the knack to resolve technical queries raised by users and product managers. Should have the ability to understand ins and outs of the website quickly.
- Ability to understand technical solutions and implement within a given framework.
- Sees things through - takes responsibility from workstation to production
- Project Lead, Technical Operations- 9 yrs+
- Manager, Technical operations- 11yrs+
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- Tax friendly compensation structure
- Biannual Global Bonus
- Annual/Biannual Appraisal
- Company Equity & Dividend program
100% FULL HEALTH BENEFITS & MORE
- Group Mediclaim, Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Practo Health Plus Membership
- Quarterly On-Site Wellness Programs
- Mental Health and Wellness (apps, additional support, etc.)
- Online Messaging Therapy App- Talkspace
FLEXIBLE TIME OFF
- 24 Paid Leaves with Yearly Declared Fixed Holidays
- Paid Compassionate, and Marriage leave
- COVID leave for up to 7 days
- Paternity and Maternity Leaves
- Monthly Broadband Reimbursement
- Home Office Equipment Reimbursement
- Certification Policy
- Udemy Learning Program
- Free Lunch Meals and Snacks
- Cab Pickup and Drop Off Facility
- Quarterly Team Outings and Annual Party
- Marriage, Birthday, and Diwali Gifts
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hire based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs. We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.