GETTING PEOPLE JOBS SINCE 2005
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) discover their career path, build stronger resumes, interview with confidence, and boost their chances of finding the right job in less time.
We are the Polish branch of the BOLD family and build the largest career websites in the world with our colleagues from San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. InterviewMe & Zety are one of our brands, and the tools we provide are used by over 20 million candidates per month!
We’re developing the best online resume builder on earth, and you can read our career advice on some of the most popular outlets, including The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We are constantly growing and because of that, we are looking for A-players to join our team of 100+ dedicated people!
What does the Manual Testers do at Bold PL?
We take care of all BOLD PL applications and web sites. We maintain the high quality of our apps like resumelab.com, interviewme.pl, and more. As part of the in-house BE, FE, and Product Team we reached millions of users. Being part of the whole development process, from design, through testing to deployment, we are creating the best CV maker available. In our everyday work, we take advantage of many technologies e.g.: JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Selenium, and TestRail.
How do we work?
- Our points of reference are Jira and OKRTs (Objectives, Key Results, Tasks), which we plan every quarter for our team and individually.
- We have regular meetings with the team leader where we talk about progress, plans, and development opportunities – this is the time for you!
- Every 6 months, during the performance review, we discuss the two previous quarters. We have the opportunity to evaluate not only our work but also the work of our leader.
You will learn how to:
- Test BE and FE side of any feature we have.
- Create test plans for automatization.
- Effectively work in an Agile environment.
- Cooperate with BE, FE, and Product Team while creating new products.
Would you like to learn more about the IT Team? Check out our team’s website.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating Test Plans that cover new features and sites
- Creating Tickets for Automatization process
- Being responsible for the quality of new features
- Being responsible for the quality of deployments
We are looking for someone with:
- Min. 3 years in commercial testing.
- Knowledge of Jira, BitBucket, and Confluence.
- Experience in any test management tool (preferably TestRail).
- Experience and knowledge in testing methodologies.
- Time management and teamwork skills.
It would be nice if you know:
What we can offer you:
- Internet Program – the company reimburses the Internet expenses.
- Training budget – after completing your trial period, you get access to a budget that you can spend on conferences, books, courses – everything that will allow you to develop further.
- Flexible working hours – we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon – you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
- Remote work – for the moment we don’t have any office, so we are open to full remote candidates (from Poland). However, once we go back to having the room space, and if you would like to work on-site, you will be able to do so.
- Language lessons – you can sign for English/German/Polish/Spanish/French or Italian classes organized by the company.
- Wellness and mental health programs (Yoga classes twice a month and access to Modern Health app that offers individual sessions with psychologist and/or coach).
- Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card.
If you want to be a part of our team let us know by sending your resume using the link below!
By clicking “Apply for this job ” you choose to participate in the recruitment process conducted by Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-032, ul. Przeskok 2. To learn more about your personal data processing please click here.