mid Product Designerat BOLD (View all jobs)
We are the Polish branch of the BOLD group, building the largest career websites in the world since 2005 with our colleagues in San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. Our products, intended to help people find and kick-start their dream careers, draw in over 20,000,000 visitors a month and have been featured in The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We're in the business of making a positive difference—and now, you can join us in helping millions of job seekers change their careers and their lives for the better.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
We are looking for a mid Product Designer to enhance our job seeker experiences across our global portfolio of products. This position closely partners with our team of Product Managers and Designers to identify opportunities, pain points, and new opportunities to market our offerings to our job-seeking audience. The ideal candidate is passionate about using data and product experimentation to drive their work and reveal what our users need when they need it.
This position is part of BOLD's UX & Design department and will work directly with one of our Product teams. These teams work collaboratively to identify opportunities where modifications to our products would create a better experience for users applying in specific countries and ensure their CV showcases their unique job-specific skills and experiences. Members of this team reside in the USA, Puerto Rico, Poland, and India.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop data-driven design solutions supporting BOLD's experimentation-focused development process.
- Define wireframes, prototypes, and UI specifications.
- Support strategic efforts with innovative and user-centered thinking.
- Participate in the design process throughout an entire project – drive decisions, track issues, and work with developers to produce exceptional work.
- Communicate design choices and direction effectively to stakeholders.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 3+ years of web and mobile design experience (preferably for a high-traffic, consumer-facing website).
- Portfolio featuring design thinking, decision-making, and high-fidelity design deliverables.
- Ability to convey concepts through wire-framing, flows, and mockups.
- Effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously, with shifting priorities.
- Interest in driving product growth through experimentation, A/B testing, and product optimizations.
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience designing e-commerce products.
- Knowledge of in-product A/B testing and experimentation.
- Ability to build and maintain component libraries in Figma.
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Salary range: 11 300 - 13 300 PLN gross (Employment agreement / Umowa o Pracę) or 13 560 - 15 960 net + VAT (B2B contract).
- Flexible working hours - we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon - you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
- Remote work - we are open to full remote candidates (from Poland). We also have office space in central Warsaw if you prefer to work on-site.
- Equipment and Internet Program - the company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a laptop and necessary accessories we provide all employees with by default).
- Language lessons - organized by an external language school (in one of the following: English, German, Polish, Spanish, French, or Italian).
- Wellness and mental health programs (Yoga classes and a dedicated online platform).
- Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card (both single packages are fully refunded by the company).
- Udemy Business platform - unlimited access to 5,500+ courses.
CV in English is required. Application without it will not be considered.
By clicking "Apply for this job" you choose to participate in the recruitment process conducted by Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-032, ul. Przeskok 2. To learn more about your personal data processing please click here.
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hired based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs.
We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.