Mid Web Developerat BOLD (View all jobs)
We are the Polish branch of the BOLD group, building the largest career websites in the world since 2005 with our colleagues in San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. Our products, intended to help people find and kick-start their dream careers, draw in over 20,000,000 visitors a month and have been featured in The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We're in the business of making a positive difference—and now, you can join us in helping millions of job seekers change their careers and their lives for the better.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
Join our journey in transforming our tech stack! We are looking for a Mid Web Developer who is eager to learn and grow with us as we transition from our old stack to a cutting-edge one featuring React and TypeScript.
- New landing pages implementation.
- Making changes on product and content pages. Providing support in creating and developing websites for various brands (e.g. InterviewMe.pl, Zety.com, ResumeLab.com, LiveCareer.)
- Monitoring and optimization performance and SEO of websites.
- Maintenance and development of existing applications.
- Code reviews.
- Research and implementation of new technologies.
- Participation in dailies, plannings, retrospectives & refinements.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
3+ year of Web Developer experience.
Great knowledge of: JS (ES6), HTML5, CSS3.
Sense of aesthetics, pixel-perfect approach, strive for consistency both in UI/UX.
Understanding of cross-browser support and performance best practices.
Very strong learning capabilities, self-driven approach, high autonomy in assigned tasks.
Good Polish and English skills in both speaking and writing.
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Familiarity with React and TypeScript as we are creating new projects based on them.
- Experience with Node.js & Express; Atlassian software (Jira, Confluence & Bitbucket).
- Knowledge of: template engine frameworks (Nunjucks), GraphQL.
- Interest in UX/UI good practices.
- Experience in working in Agile environment.
Our main tech stack:
React, TypeScript & Astro/Next: building efficient user interfaces for our web applications.
Git: Version control and collaboration for efficient code management.
Node.js with Express: Powering our server-side environment.
Nunjucks: Streamlining our templating processes [legacy - that’s what we’re set to move away from].
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Equipment and Internet Program - the company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a laptop and necessary accessories we provide all employees with by default).
- Flexible working hours - we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon - you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
- Remote work - we are open to full remote candidates (in Poland). If you prefer, you can also work from the office in Warsaw.
- Language Classes organized by an external language school (in one of the following: English, German, Polish, Spanish, French, or Italian),
- Wellness and Mental Care Programs (Yoga classes and a dedicated online platform),
- Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card (both single packages are fully refunded by the company).
- Udemy Business platform - unlimited access to 5,500+ courses.
By clicking "Apply for this job " you choose to participate in the recruitment process conducted by Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-032, ul. Przeskok 2. To learn more about your personal data processing please click here.
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hired based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs.
We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.