Module Lead SDETat BOLD (View all jobs)
BOLD is seeking a module Lead who can understand functional & technical views and has the ability to take responsibility for one or more modules independently. The successful candidate will be expected to work with the Engineering Manager and interact with the technical architect of the program to achieve these goals. In addition, your role will be to mentor developers and contribute towards best practices and standards.
Our SDETs work with Product Managers and Dev Teams to understand features and technical implementation and ensure our sites, products, and platforms perform to industry-beating quality levels
ABOUT THIS TEAM
The Platform Micro-Services Automation team is a dynamic and talented group of individuals who are dedicated to driving the automation of our platform's microservices. As a key part of our organization, this team is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining automated solutions that support the deployment, testing, and monitoring of our micro-services.
This team is made up of experienced engineers who have a passion for automation, and who are constantly seeking to improve the efficiency and reliability of our micro-service platform.
They work closely with other teams including Development, DevOps, QA, and product teams, to ensure that our platform remains secure, scalable, and easy to use.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Follow best practices for QA automation, Code Refactoring, merging, etc.
- Able to develop and maintain test automation suites/frameworks as per project requirements.
- Understand automation test plans, product architecture, and domain in detail.
- Solution-providing approach for technical queries and help/mentor test automation team.
- Should be able to develop components that are extensible to test tools.
- Hands-on experience in PoC solutions for automation and can demonstrate.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently with multiple tasks.
- Test cutting-edge applications and products at the user level and code level
- Be able to understand the software internals, debug issues, and write automated tests with scripting and automation tools
- Assist in implementing and maintaining a Continuous Integration Solution
- Contribute and/or own the development of high-quality test automation
- Create and enhance backend automation tests and test tools
- Ability to extend API automation framework to the next level
- Work efficiently in a multi-project agile environment
- Have to involve in performance, security, and scalability testing efforts
- Write specialized testing tools for use in testing our software platform
- Participate in test design and code reviews
- Excellent debugging skills, measures, and analyses code for quality.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Have 4-6 years of experience in API Test Automation using Karate, Rest Assured, Cucumber, Java, BDD, or any other tool.
- Experience with any CI/CD Tools like Jenkins.
- Experience with source code controls like SVN, GIT, or CVS.
- Have working experience in iterative and Agile methodologies.
- Quick learner with strong analytical, problem-solving, and debugging skills.
- Have a strong ability to understand the business process flow.
- Able to analyze, understand, and describe issues and coordinate with the development team.
- Exposure to Test and Defect Management Tools like JIRA, Trail, Zephyr, etc.
- Strong test automation strategies and fundamentals
- Experience with team mentoring
- Experience with one or more database technology- Relational (like SQL server) and NoSQL
- Prior experience in platform-based teams is preferable.
- Experience with XML and JSON
- Experience in building and implementing automated solutions for testing needs from scratch.
- Experience with one or more database technology (SQL, NoSQL, Mongo, Solr)
- Experience with WebUI and API testing tools like Selenium, Karate, Postman, SOAP UI, JMeter, and Fiddl
Module Lead SDET- 6 yrs+
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- Tax friendly compensation structure
- Biannual Global Bonus
- Annual/Biannual Appraisal
- Company Equity & Dividend program
100% FULL HEALTH BENEFITS & MORE
- Group Mediclaim, Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Practo Health Plus Membership
- Quarterly On-Site Wellness Programs
- Mental Health and Wellness (apps, additional support, etc.)
- Online Messaging Therapy App- Talkspace
FLEXIBLE TIME OFF
- 24 Paid Leaves with Yearly Declared Fixed Holidays
- Paid Compassionate, and Marriage leave
- COVID leave for up to 7 days
- Paternity and Maternity Leaves
- Monthly Broadband Reimbursement
- Home Office Equipment Reimbursement
- Certification Policy
- Udemy Learning Program
- Free Lunch Meals and Snacks
- Cab Pickup and Drop Off Facility
- Quarterly Team Outings and Annual Party
- Marriage, Birthday, and Diwali Gifts
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hire based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs. We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.