We are looking for an Operations Coordinator who will assist with the management of daily logistics and activities. Primary responsibilities include maintaining travel coordination functions for multiple offices, maintaining the Concur platform, and enforcing the company’s T&E policy. Secondary responsibilities include making appointments, confirm meetings, track shipments and help the organization run smoothly ensuring that deadlines, plans for events or anything related gets accomplished on time. This role provides support to the Accounting and Finance departments in specific tasks related to the processing of reimbursements and reconciliations. The role is based out of the Puerto Rico office.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
This position works directly with the Chief of Staff in the Office of the CFO, as well as with the Accounting and Facilities team. This role is situated in the Finance and Operations team of the company. You will be part of a top-notch, professional team that supports the fast-paced needs of a burgeoning technology company.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements for all global offices and personnel. Manage Concur travel booking platform
- Maintain and comply with the global tax expense policy and assist with travel VISA requirements
- Ensure travel needs are met as established in the Travel Policy and serve as point of contact for any travel emergencies that may arise
- Manage calendar and meetings for senior executives in US/PR office as needed
- Provide relief support for facilities in managing daily activity such as: front desk reception coverage, vendor management, faxing, mail handling, and other office matters
- Assist in the coordination of conference rooms and equipment for customer visits and staff meetings
- Support the Facilities area by ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed while in the office, ensuring that all staff members follow established procedures
- Collaborate with Facilities Manager on the organization and planning of company special events
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, office systems or its equivalent evaluated in education and/or experience in functions related to administrative processes
- Five+ (5+) years of general office experience
- Three (3) or more years of experience booking travel
- Strong written and verbal fluency and able to communicate clearly, effectively in both English and Spanish. Must be able to follow instructions
- Intermediate computing skills with an intermediate to advanced-level knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe applications
- High precision to detail
- Operate with a high degree of confidentiality
- Effective time management, productivity, and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience supporting C-level executives.
- Previous experience working in multi-national companies with multi-ethnic, multi-cultural, multi-lingual staff
- Ability to support multiple time zones and the flexibility to work beyond standard business hours
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Familiarity with Concur travel booking platform.
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary
- Bi-annual bonus
- 401(k) plan with match
- Equity in company
- Internet and home office reimbursement
- In-office catered breakfast and lunches
100% FULL HEALTH BENEFITS
- Medical, dental, and vision (optional plans for your family)
- Life & long term disability insurance (optional)
- Mental health support and resources
- Wellness reimbursement (gym, health apps, etc.)
FLEXIBLE TIME AWAY
- Flexible PTO
- Sick time policy
- Observed holidays
- 1-week PTO for the December holidays
WE TRANSFORM WORK LIVES
As an established global organization, BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment. We create digital products that have empowered millions of people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time. Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
WE CELEBRATE AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
We value our position as an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs. We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.