Portuguese Content Writer
We are the Polish branch of the BOLD group, building the largest career websites in the world since 2005 with our colleagues in San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. Our products, intended to help people find and kick-start their dream careers, draw in over 20,000,000 visitors a month and have been featured in The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We're in the business of making a positive difference—and now, you can join us in helping millions of job seekers change their careers and their lives for the better.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
The goal of our team is to launch and grow career websites in the US and internationally. We run a portfolio of 25 websites in 7 languages: we’re responsible for demand generation for our product and for helping job seekers worldwide land their dream jobs.
Apart from publishing how-to articles explaining how to create a good CV in line with the requirements for a given post, we also write about e.g. successful strategies of coping with job interviews.
We build organic traffic and sales with SEO so effectively that SEO is our main and leading channel for traffic acquisition and conversion! Soft skills such as light pen and copywriting are only 50% of our energy. The other 50% is the ability to analyze large amounts of data and make quick and accurate decisions.
How do we work?
- We rely on the Scrum methodology.
- We work in two-week sprints.
- Our point of reference is the Content Map and our team and individual OKRTs (Objectives, Key Results, Tasks), which we plan every quarter.
- We have regular meetings with the team leader where we talk about progress, plans, and development opportunities - this is the time for you!
- Every 6 months, during the performance review, we discuss the two previous quarters. We have the opportunity to evaluate not only our work but also the work of our leader.
You will learn how to:
- Write, rewrite and optimize using SEO best practices to achieve record results.
- Use various tools from our marketing stack (Google Analytics, Search Console, Ahrefs, etc.) to guide the structure, search intent, and style of your writing.
- Program using R - we use it to build our custom SEO tool that helps us with analyzing data.
- Analyze data and use it to make accurate decisions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Write career advice articles that will attract thousands of readers.
- Research topics so thoroughly you become a subject matter expert.
- Create a steady flow of unique, expert articles.
- Own traffic coming to your pieces and optimize its content to reach a massive audience.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Excellent Brazilian Portuguese skills (native or bilingual speakers preferred).
- The ability to write in Brazilian Portuguese like a native (nice to have: European Portuguese).
- Very good English skills (at least B2/C1).
- Great copywriting skills and strong research skills.
- The fascination for SEO and willingness to master new skills to attract thousands of readers.
- A love for words and numbers as writing good copy requires good data skills.
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- SEO knowledge
- Previous experience working with SEO tools (Ahrefs, Google Search Console etc.)
- Salary range for this position:
- Employment Agreement: 7 500 - 9 000 PLN gross (Umowa o Pracę)
- B2B Contract Option: net PLN + VAT
- Private healthcare (Medicover, individual package, 100% paid by BOLD)
- Mental health support and resources
- Multisport Plus card (individual package, 100% paid by BOLD)
- Virtual yoga sessions
- Udemy Business access
- Language lessons (choose one in English, German, Polish, Spanish, French, Italian)
- 100% remote work (We cannot consider candidates living outside of Poland for this position.)
- Flexible work hours (Each team has their own working habits and obligatory meetings.)
- Optional office space in Warsaw
- Monthly internet reimbursement
- Home office reimbursement (one-time equipment purchase)
- Benefits cafeteria platform
This position is 100% remote, work from home. We cannot consider candidates living outside of Poland for this position.
CVs must be submitted in English. We cannot consider applications submitted in any other language.
Please see our privacy notice for more info on how we handle your data.
WE TRANSFORM WORK LIVES
As an established global organization, BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment. We create digital products that have empowered millions of people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time. Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
We value our position as an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs. We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.
- You constantly and visibly develop your skills. You read different sources. You apply knowledge to improve results.
- You appreciate guidance and feedback. You take the initiative to develop additional skills.
- You know how to benefit from mistakes and failures. You make them and learn from what you have observed.
- You don't take things for granted. You curiously experiment to make the organization better.
- You document changes and experiments—you want others to learn from your findings.
- You understand what sources to learn from.
- You focus on the value you bring to your position, the company, and other team members. Your values are aligned with the company strategy.
- You understand, when delivering your work, that quality is as important as agility.
- You know how to focus on the end goal. You don't let minor details distract you.
- You like to work on real solutions to real problems. You always look for improvements that bring business value. You make hypotheses about your initiatives.
- You know how to maximize your tasks and daily outcomes but keep the focus on the end goal.
- You act like the owner of the business.
- You are responsible for the scope you own, even while sharing dependencies with other teams, for good and bad.
- You know that when you don't deliver, someone else may fail. That's why you always make sure you meet deadlines.
- You share your challenges and seek advice from others.
- You are transparent with your manager and team members.
- You communicate by being open, supportive, and helpful. You remain respectful in difficult conversations.
- You openly talk about mistakes to learn from them.
- You offer feedback in a respectful manner. You are direct but kind.
- You recognize if you don’t deliver feedback, you accept the path your team members decided upon.
- If you have dependencies with other team members, you follow up and make sure they deliver things on time. If deadlines start to slip, you escalate and over communicate.
- Feedback is best received when it is not anonymous.
- You base your feedback on specific, clear examples and offer actionable suggestions on how to improve.