Product Designerat BOLD (View all jobs)
We are the Polish branch of the BOLD group, building the largest career websites in the world since 2005 with our colleagues in San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. Our products, intended to help people find and kick-start their dream careers, draw in over 20,000,000 visitors a month and have been featured in The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We're in the business of making a positive difference—and now, you can join us in helping millions of job seekers change their careers and their lives for the better.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
BOLD PL is seeking a talented and experienced Product Designer to join our cross-functional, empowered product team. In this role, you will work closely with Product Managers, Engineers, and other stakeholders to create visually appealing and user-friendly products that meet the needs of our users. You will be responsible for the entire design process, from research and ideation to prototyping and final implementation.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and implement innovative design solutions for our products.
- Create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate design ideas and user flows.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to gather insights and inform design decisions.
- Apply design thinking and user-centered design principles to create intuitive and engaging user experiences.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices, and continuously improve your design skills.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure the successful implementation of your designs.
- Present and defend your design work to peers and stakeholders, and be open to feedback and iterative improvement.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Designer, UI/UX Designer, or a similar role, preferably for consumer-facing web products.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Interaction Design, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Very good English skills (at least B2/C1).
- Strong portfolio demonstrating your design skills and experience.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, or similar applications.
- Excellent visual design skills, with a keen eye for typography, color, layout, and hierarchy.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles and best practices.
- Experience with user research, usability testing, and data-driven design decision-making.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Salary range: 11 300 - 13 300 PLN gross (Employment agreement / Umowa o Pracę) or 13 560 - 15 960 net + VAT (B2B contract).
- Equipment and Internet Program - the company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a laptop and necessary accessories we provide all employees with by default).
- Flexible working hours - we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon - you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
- Remote work - we are open to full remote candidates (in Poland). If you prefer, you can also work from the office in Warsaw.
- Language Classes - organized by an external language school (in one of the following: English, German, Polish, Spanish, French, or Italian).
- Wellness and Mental Care Programs (Yoga classes and a dedicated online platform).
- Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card (both single packages are fully refunded by the company).
- Udemy Business platform - unlimited access to 5,500+ courses.
By clicking "Apply for this job" you choose to participate in the recruitment process conducted by Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-032, ul. Przeskok 2. To learn more about your personal data processing please click here.
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hired based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs.
We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.