Product Managerat BOLD (View all jobs)
We are seeking an experienced Product Manager to own the day to day optimizations, improvements, and revenue driving growth initiatives for a large website that provides job seekers with the tools they need to successfully navigate the job searching process. This is a key, high impact role for BOLD.
This position is 100% remote, work from home (within lawfully allowed States). In some areas of the US, you may utilize a co-work space (when you’d like).
Lawfully allowed states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington
ABOUT THIS TEAM
The Now Brand team works across multiple web properties centered around job documentation such as resume and cover letter building. Our mission is to provide the best-in-class job and career services for our customers via personalized and contextualized experiences that drive the best outcomes for our customers and long term value for our brand.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Ideate, prioritize, plan, and execute over 50 A/B funnel optimization tests a year all aimed at growing CVR
- Work with Engineering, Design and Marketing teams to plan, build and launch high-quality job-seeking experiences and relentlessly optimizing them through AB testing
- Work collaboratively with research, business analytics, and data science to draw insights from data analysis, competitive analysis, and user research
- Drive requirements and write user stories, help organize sprints, and participate in process improvements
- Serve as point-person on projects to clarify business requirements and UX strategy to IT, and ultimately be responsible for user acceptance testing
- Regularly meet to keep ELT and teams informed on project status
- Be the voice of the consumer, and a champion for them
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Experience with A/B testing acquisition funnels, onboarding flows, or other multi-step funnels is a must
- Understands acquisition funnel optimization tactics and how to identify and prioritize features
- Five plus years of Product Management experience with a consumer facing internet product. A previous role in growth or product marketing is a plus
- Experience using the Build Measure Learn (BML) approach to agile project development
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to balance data driven decision making with the need to move fast and iterate
- Experience building consumer facing web products with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development, and launches
- Proven track record of taking ownership, thinking strategically, and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience working in globally distributed teams.
- Experience with generative and evaluative user research and product innovation practices.
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- Biannual Bonus
- 401(k) Plan (with company match)
- Company Equity
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA for health, dependent care, transportation)
WE LIKE YOU HEALTHY
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (additional plans for your family)
- Mental Health and Wellness Perks (apps, additional support, etc.)
- Sick Time
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Wellness Reimbursement (gym, health apps, etc.)
WE WANT YOU HAPPY
- Flexible PTO (take what you need)
- 16 paid holidays including 5 days in December
- Home Internet Reimbursement
- Home Office Equipment Reimbursement
Under San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position.
#LI-Remote, #LI-Hybrid, #LI-Onsite
Individual pay is based on location, transferable skills, experience, and other relevant factors. This estimated range is based on the best available market data and factors, all of which are subject to change. This position may also be eligible for a bonus and medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401(k), paid time off, sick leave, and paid holidays, all subject to applicable plan terms.
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hired based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs.
We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.