Product Managerat BOLD (View all jobs)
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our Retention team and work on ways to help job seekers that use our tools to create resumes and cover letters, successfully navigate the job search process and beyond. Additionally, this role requires thought and strategy to help develop new useful tools for our users. Ultimately, the goal is to create more value for our users so that they will retain their subscription with BOLD. This is a key, high impact role for BOLD.
This position is 100% remote, work from home (within lawfully allowed States). In some areas of the US, you may utilize a co-work space (when you’d like).
Lawfully allowed states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Puerto Rico
ABOUT THIS TEAM
This position is working with the Retention team. Our team drives innovation by optimizing the user experience and launching new products. We are a growing part of the BOLD organization with a lot of opportunity to make a big impact on the company's growth and strategic vision. We work closely together as a team and encourage everyone to contribute their ideas and thoughts to shape our future.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Contributing to the development of our retention strategy and vision.
- Working with Engineering, Data Science, Design, Research and Marketing teams to plan, build and launch high-quality user experiences and relentlessly optimizing them through AB testing.
- Understanding of the competitive environment, customers, and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive engagement and usage.
- Working with Leadership to drive strategy, requirements, planning and design of new features and enhancements.
- Integrating usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
- Defining and analyzing metrics that inform the success of products.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 3+ years of Product Management experience with a consumer facing internet product. Experience with a data focused product is a plus.
- Experience building consumer facing web products with a demonstrated ability to drive strategy, product planning, development, and launch.
- Proven track record of taking ownership, thinking strategically, and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Possess an understanding of technology stacks and level of efforts involved in order to be able to make right decisions.
- Integrate usability and research to develop product features
- Understands how to drive customers through a product funnel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience with the Retention side of a consumer facing product
- Experience working in the career or job search industry
- Experience working with a subscription product
- Proven track record of results working with high traffic sites and A/B testing
- Competitive salary
- Bi-annual bonus
- 401(k) plan with match
- Equity in company
- Flexible spending accounts (health, dependent care)
- Internet and home office reimbursement
100% FULL HEALTH BENEFITS
- Medical, dental, and vision (optional plans for your family)
- Life & long term disability insurance (optional)
- Mental health support and resources
- Wellness reimbursement (gym, health apps, etc.)
- Pet Insurance (optional)
FLEXIBLE TIME AWAY
- Flexible PTO
- Sick time policy
- Observed holidays
- 1-week PTO for the December holidays
Under San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position.
Individual pay is based on location, transferable skills, experience, and other relevant factors. This estimated range is based on the best available market data and factors, all of which are subject to change. This position may also be eligible for a bonus and medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401(k), paid time off, sick leave, and paid holidays, all subject to applicable plan terms.
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hire based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs. We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.