Product Managerat BOLD (View all jobs)
We are the Polish branch of the BOLD group, building the largest career websites in the world since 2005 with our colleagues in San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. Our products, intended to help people find and kick-start their dream careers, draw in over 20,000,000 visitors a month and have been featured in The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We're in the business of making a positive difference—and now, you can join us in helping millions of job seekers change their careers and their lives for the better
We're looking for an enthusiastic and results-driven Product Manager to shape the future of our flagship resume products. As a remote team member, you'll collaborate with a diverse group of global professionals, passionate about revolutionizing the job-hunting experience. Working closely with our User Experience and Engineering teams, you'll enable job seekers to effortlessly create personalized, top-notch resumes that impress prospective employers.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
This position is part of our Customer Experience Department and will work directly with a team of other Product Managers to support and grow our job-seeking products. The team works collaboratively using hypothesis-driven experimentation and testing to enhance our customers' resume creation experience.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Dive deep into research, usability studies, and customer feedback to shape an intuitive, user-centric product that exceeds customer expectations
- Drive innovation and stay ahead of the competition by analyzing market trends and identifying cutting-edge opportunities for differentiation.
- Craft clear and compelling product requirements and documentation, empowering the team to achieve goals efficiently.
- Build and launch high-quality resume-building experiences, relentlessly optimizing them through A/B testing.
- Utilize data-driven insights, in partnership with Data Science, to optimize and iterate on features to maximize user satisfaction while driving business growth
- Collaborate seamlessly with cross-functional teams, including Design, Engineering, Marketing, and Customer Support, to ensure a smooth product development process.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 3+ years of proven Product Manager experience, preferably with a consumer-facing online product
- Track record of successfully launching and managing products, driving growth and user engagement through A/B testing techniques.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommend feature prioritization, and drive action.
- Keen understanding of design principles, demonstrating customer empathy and skillfully utilizing research to develop compelling product features with Design.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities for fostering collaborative relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Preferred experience collaborating with SEM and SEO marketing partners to drive customers from interest to conversion through the purchase funnel.
- Very good English language skills, both spoken and written, since we’re working in a multilingual environment.
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Salary range: 11500 - 13500 PLN gross (Employment agreement / Umowa o Pracę) or 13800 - 16200 PLN net + VAT (B2B contract)
- Equipment and Internet Program - the company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a laptop and necessary accessories we provide all employees with by default).
- Flexible working hours - we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon - you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
- Remote work - we are open to full remote candidates (in Poland). If you prefer, you can also work from the office in Warsaw.
- Language Classes - organized by an external language school (in one of the following: English, German, Polish, Spanish, French, or Italian.
- Wellness and Mental Care Programs (Yoga classes and a dedicated online platform).
- Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card (both single packages are fully refunded by the company).
- Udemy Business platform - unlimited access to 5,500+ courses.
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hire based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs. We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.