Product Managerat BOLD (View all jobs)
We are looking for a Product Manager who will work with our Product and Design teams to create and deliver amazing resume templates, template recommendations, and template features that are personalized for the needs of our global customers. You will analyze data, work with subject-matter experts, develop familiarity with the hiring norms of multiple countries, and build features that help users get jobs.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
This position works within the Horizontal product team. This team develops strategic, platform-spanning capabilities that address Bold’s customers around the world and across multiple product surfaces. This role works closely with backend engineering teams and partners with frontend teams. We have built a large assortment of resume templates which are merchandised in many products. This role will speed the development of new templates, make template recommendations, and develop new template features.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop requirements and manage the delivery of new product capabilities and offerings
- Work on internal platforms and customer-facing experiences
- Understand the unique template needs for users around the world
- Collaborate with researchers, subject-matter experts, designers, and engineers
- Distill findings into a global product strategy for resume templates and align stakeholders to this strategy
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Experience as a product manager or equivalent experience
- High English proficiency
- Experience analyzing and working with qualitative and quantitative data
- Ability to develop, prioritize, and execute a product roadmap
- Experience personalizing product experiences for different customers
- Ability to unite and align stakeholders by synthesizing data and research into product strategy
- Collaborate with geographically-distributed team members in US, India, and Poland.
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience working with Visual Designers and User Experience Designers
- An interest or experience with graphic design and design trends
- Proficiency working with distributed teams
- Competitive salary
- Bi-annual bonus
- 401(k) plan with match
- Equity in company
- Flexible spending accounts (health, dependent care)
- Internet and home office reimbursement
100% FULL HEALTH BENEFITS
- Medical, dental, and vision (optional plans for your family)
- Life & long term disability insurance (optional)
- Mental health support and resources
- Wellness reimbursement (gym, health apps, etc.)
- Pet Insurance (optional)
FLEXIBLE TIME AWAY
- Flexible PTO
- Sick time policy
- Observed holidays
- 1-week PTO for the December holidays
Under San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position.
Individual pay is based on location, transferable skills, experience, and other relevant factors. This estimated range is based on the best available market data and factors, all of which are subject to change. This position may also be eligible for a bonus and medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401(k), paid time off, sick leave, and paid holidays, all subject to applicable plan terms.
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hire based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs. We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.