Product Managerat BOLD (View all jobs)
We are looking for a Product Manager to join FlexJobs’ core product team. Flexjobs is the #1 job site for remote jobs and this is a key, high impact role within the Company. In this role, you will ship products and services that transform the lives of job seekers around the world. You will own the day to day improvements, experimentation, feature development and revenue driving growth initiatives for the business.
This position is 100% remote, work from home (within lawfully allowed States). In some areas of the US, you may utilize a co-work space (when you’d like).
Lawfully allowed states: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington and Puerto Rico
ABOUT THIS TEAM
The FlexJobs team builds products & services to help job seekers find remote, work from home and flexible jobs. Our mission is to provide the best-in-class job search tools that drive the best outcomes for job seekers and provide long term value for our brand. This team works cross-functionally with Engineering, Analytics, Marketing, Design, and Finance to achieve business goals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Constantly push the product forward through experimentation, research, product insights and data
- Design, run, and interpret A/B tests as a routine component of shipping and measuring impactful product experiences.
- Drive requirements, planning and design of new features and enhancements.
- Understand and lead analyses of the competitive environment, customers, and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive engagement and usage.
- Defining and analyzing metrics that inform the success of products.
- Analyze data and interpret qualitative research to inform your product strategy and roadmap.
- Integrating usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Experience working with Search or Search related products
- 2+ years of Product Management experience with a consumer facing product.
- Knowledge of A/B test design and interpretation
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
- Possess a solid understanding of technology stacks and level of effort involved in order to be able to make right decisions.
- Integrate usability and research to develop product features.
- Ability to use a data driven approach to construct, interpret, and act upon quantitative metrics
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience working in globally distributed teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business or Technology related field
- Experience with a subscription based B2C product.
- Experience with products in the jobs / job search space
- Competitive salary
- Bi-annual bonus
- 401(k) plan with match
- Equity in company
- Flexible spending accounts (health, dependent care)
- Internet and home office reimbursement
100% FULL HEALTH BENEFITS
- Medical, dental, and vision (optional plans for your family)
- Life & long term disability insurance (optional)
- Mental health support and resources
- Wellness reimbursement (gym, health apps, etc.)
- Pet Insurance (optional)
FLEXIBLE TIME AWAY
- Flexible PTO
- Sick time policy
- Observed holidays
- 1-week PTO for the December holidays
Under San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position.
Individual pay is based on location, transferable skills, experience, and other relevant factors. This estimated range is based on the best available market data and factors, all of which are subject to change. This position may also be eligible for a bonus and medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance, 401(k), paid time off, sick leave, and paid holidays, all subject to applicable plan terms.
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hire based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs. We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.