Technical Product Managerat BOLD (View all jobs)
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
BOLD is an established and fast-growing product company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLD’s robust product line includes a professional resume and cover letter writing services, scientifically validated career tests, and employer tools that help companies hire, onboard, and communicate with their staff.
- Work closely with North America product leadership to understand jobs product needs and use cases
- Work closely with senior engineering management and architecture to plot the technical vision and roadmap for the platform
- Design, implement, and support, in cooperation with other data teams and data scientists a platform to measure our jobs quality, coverage, and relevancy through manual and automatic mechanisms
- Analyse and measure the quality and coverage of vendor feeds.
- Measure and improve our job recommendations and search capabilities
- Work with internal teams to build dashboards which will be used by internal stakeholders (product, office of the CEO, analytics etc)
- Measure and improve jobs data quality to point out issues with jobs data/gaps with jobs data
- Work with the data science team to build jobs evaluation ML models
- Evaluate jobs data coverage for jobs within the BOLD system
- Translate business requirements and develop an end to end solution
- Design web-scale products following best coding principles, optimized coding practices and using open source tools & platforms
- Proactively identify potential problems and opportunities to improve the data pipelines related to jobs data
- 2-5 years of experience in the jobs domain with a good understanding of jobs, job matching, jobs recommendations.
- Proven track record of taking ownership, thinking strategically, and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Possess an understanding of technology stacks and level of efforts involved in order to be able to make right decisions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- Strong attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
- Engineering/ Master’s Degree from a good Institute (preferably Computer Science or related).
GOOD TO HAVE:
- 3-5 years of experience with analytics tools and data science models
- Exposure to any backend technology like .Net or Java etc.
- Experience with MS Azure and/or other cloud platforms
- Exposure to distributed computing, micro services architecture
- History of evaluating the relevance of search results and driving improvements with engineering and/or Data Science.
- Track record of improving the breadth, depth, and quality of consumer facing online content.
BOLD is a fast-paced, product company founded by two entrepreneurs passionate about helping people achieve their dreams. We stand together as a team empowering people to reach their professional aspirations. With our headquarters in Puerto Rico and offices in San Francisco and India, we’re a global organization on a path to change the career industry . Our vision is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find jobs and companies hire the best candidates. A career at BOLD promises great challenges, opportunity, culture and the environment and you forge your own path ahead. Join us and discover what a great place BOLD is!
WHAT WE DO...
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) to reach higher and to do better. With multiple online destinations providing successful and effective products and services, we’re partners along the way- from building successful resume to interviewing with confidence and landing the offer.
WHAT MAKE US BOLD
We at BOLD share the same passion and commitment for what we do. We collaborate and strive to achieve the perfect balance between our work life and our personal life. Because for us at BOLD, working is not work. It’s a lifestyle, an experience and a culture. And this culture is infectious, original and driven by passion.
WHAT DEFINE US
- SOLVE REAL PROBLEMS: We are focused on solving significant problems that matter to us and our customers. We don't chase ideas and trends.
- CODE TODAY, DEPLOY TOMORROW: We make bold decisions, move fast and iterate quickly. We push ourselves and others to consistently deliver the best.
- BE WITH THE BEST: We surround ourselves with the best people, technology, tools to achieve something special together.
- STAY LEAN: We focus on doing less to achieve more. We embrace constraints and simplicity. We adapt quickly to the changing environment.
- EXPONENTIAL GROWTH: We never stop learning and career growth.
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE: We are working on the best in class technology and tools for your work.
PERK AND BENEFITS
- CAFÉ: Catered meals and an unlimited supply of snacks and beverages.
- ATTRACTIVE COMPENSATION: Highly competitive salary by industry standards.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE: Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family.
- VACATION: 24 days of paid vacation and 10 national holidays.
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: We'll fly you in, help you move & give accommodation for 2 weeks.
- FRIENDLY CULTURE: Open plan office, flat organizational structure, comfy office space and fun-loving people.
- TEAM OUTINGS: We have team outings, annual picnic and Annual party for you and your family.