Product Managerat BOLD (View all jobs)
We are the Polish branch of the BOLD group, building the largest career websites in the world since 2005 with our colleagues in San Francisco, Puerto Rico, and India. Our products, intended to help people find and kick-start their dream careers, draw in over 20,000,000 visitors a month and have been featured in The Guardian, Forbes, and The Financial Times.
We're in the business of making a positive difference—and now, you can join us in helping millions of job seekers change their careers and their lives for the better.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
Bold is seeking a talented and motivated Product Manager to join our cross-functional, empowered product team. In this role, you will have a significant amount of responsibility and freedom to drive product development. As a Product Manager, you will work closely with designers, engineers, and stakeholders to create and improve products that meet the needs of our users.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Define and communicate product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and launch new features and products.
- Conduct competitive analysis and stay updated on industry trends.
- Prioritize product backlog to ensure the delivery of maximum value per sprint.
- Monitor product performance and make data-driven decisions.
- Oversee and manage product development processes, including Agile and Lean methodologies.
- Act as a product domain expert and maintain a deep understanding of customer needs.
- Ensure timely completion of tasks and projects by effectively managing resources.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field.
- 3+ years of experience in product management at a technology company or a related field.
- Very good English skills (at least B2/C1).
- Proven track record of managing successful products.
- Experience with product development processes, market research, and project management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to use data and metrics to drive decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and leverage relationships across the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with Agile software development, Lean product methodologies, and user-centered design.
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Additional factors such as relevant certifications and leadership skills may be taken into account.
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Salary range: 11500 - 13500 PLN gross (Employment agreement / Umowa o Pracę) or 13800 - 16200 net + VAT (B2B contract).
- Equipment and Internet Program - the company reimburses the Internet expenses and one-time equipment purchase to make your work comfortable when we work remotely (additional to a laptop and necessary accessories we provide all employees with by default).
- Flexible working hours - we have no problem if you prefer to work early in the morning or start work at noon - you decide for yourself. We work the way we want to achieve the best results.
- Remote work - we are open to full remote candidates (in Poland). If you prefer, you can also work from the office in Warsaw.
- Language Classes - organized by an external language school (in one of the following: English, German, Polish, Spanish, French, or Italian.
- Wellness and Mental Care Programs (Yoga classes and a dedicated online platform).
- Private healthcare (Medicover) and Multisport Card (both single packages are fully refunded by the company).
- Udemy Business platform - unlimited access to 5,500+ courses.
By clicking "Apply for this job" you choose to participate in the recruitment process conducted by Bold PL sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, 00-032, ul. Przeskok 2. To learn more about your personal data processing please click here.
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hired based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs.
We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.