Project Lead- Data Scienceat BOLD (View all jobs)
BOLD is seeking for Technical specialist in the existing Data Science team, where you’ll combine your analytical skills and business knowledge to deliver key insights to our Product and Management teams. You’ll help drive product development using our vast user data sets to enhance our current products and to help us find inferences and relationships in this data to build new products – More towards the role required.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
The Data Science department at BOLD is responsible for discovering patterns and trends in datasets to get insights, creating predictive algorithms and data models, improving the quality of data or product offerings by utilizing machine learning techniques, distributing suggestions to other teams and top management, and using data tools such as Python and SQL.
The DS team actively collaborates with other vertical teams such as Engineering, Portals, BI, Product, Legal. Most of the projects are focussed around problems that require a mix of natural language processing and machine learning. Some of the active projects are resume parsing, ranking, summary generation, data quality and scoring, content generation, job recommendations, and conversion analysis. Apart from the business initiatives, the team also explores state of the art methods and keeps them upto to date with technology.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Demonstrate ability to work on data science projects involving NLP, large language models, predictive modelling, statistical analysis, vector space modelling, machine learning etc.
- Leverage our rich data sets of user data to perform research, develop models and create data products with our Development & Product teams
- Develop novel and scalable data systems in cooperation with our system architects that leverage datasets using machine learning techniques to enhance the user experience
- Collaborates effectively with cross functional teams to deliver end-to-end products & features.
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and re-prioritize responsibilities based on changing requirements.
- Estimates efforts, identify risks, devises and meets project schedules.
- Runs review meetings effectively and drive the closure of all open issues on time
- Mentors/coaches data scientists to facilitate their development and provide technical leadership to them.
- Rises above detail to see broader issues and implications for whole product/team.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Should be able to handle a team of 2-5 members, if required.
- Knowledge and experience using statistical and machine learning algorithms including regression, instance-based learning, decision trees, Bayesian statistics, clustering, neural networks, deep learning, ensemble methods
- Expert knowledge in Python.
- Experience in using large language models.
- Experience in feature selection, building and optimising classifiers.
- Experience working with backend technologies such as Flask/ Gunicorn etc.
- Experience on working with open source library such Spacy,NLTK,Gensim etc
- Experience on working with deep-learning library such as Tensor flow, Pytorch etc
- Experience with software stack components including common programming languages, back-end technologies, database modelling, continuous integration, services oriented architecture, software testability etc.
- Be a keen learner and enthusiastic about developing software.
- Experience- Project Lead 10 years+
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure and platforms (Azure, AWS)
- Experience using tools to deploy models into the production environment such as Jenkins
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- Tax friendly compensation structure
- Biannual Global Bonus
- Annual/Biannual Appraisal
- Company Equity & Dividend program
100% FULL HEALTH BENEFITS & MORE
- Group Mediclaim, Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Practo Health Plus Membership
- Quarterly On-Site Wellness Programs
- Mental Health and Wellness (apps, additional support, etc.)
- Online Messaging Therapy App- Talkspace
FLEXIBLE TIME OFF
- 24 Paid Leaves with Yearly Declared Fixed Holidays
- Paid Compassionate, and Marriage leave
- COVID leave for up to 7 days
- Paternity and Maternity Leaves
- Monthly Broadband Reimbursement
- Home Office Equipment Reimbursement
- Certification Policy
- Udemy Learning Program
- Free Lunch Meals and Snacks
- Cab Pickup and Drop Off Facility
- Quarterly Team Outings and Annual Party
- Marriage, Birthday, and Diwali Gifts
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hire based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs. We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.