Project Lead/ Manager-Devops- (Automation)at BOLD (View all jobs)
BOLD is seeking for Technical Manager who willl lead a team of Cloud Infrastructure engineers, design and implement a variety of requirements to support infrastructure/platform as a service on Azure and AWS cloud platforms. Your role will also be to ensure that you understand the needs of the stakeholders and conveying this to the teams while following industry practices like fault tolerance, availability and observability. This role will also involve doing required POCs, wherever needed, while designing/implementing any new requirement coming our way.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
Infrastructure team provides various services including automation, observability, cloud/server/network architectures, CICD, infrastructure as code, database administration, incident management, vendor management, security and compliance, and acquiring new skills. These services help to improve efficiency, reduce errors, and ensure fast and reliable application releases while maintaining security and compliance. Techops help teams monitor applications and infrastructure, create resilient infrastructure, identify and resolve IT service issues, manage vendors, and ensure cloud security and compliance. The team also focuses on continuous learning and implementing new technologies to provide better value to the organization.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Need a bias towards action and experimentation, to iterate with teams and constantly evolve our tools and approach.
- Work on the principle of the team to 'Automate Everything'.
- Work on our development and production cloud infrastructure which is hosting all our cloud applications.
- Facilitate and participate in design evaluations and ensure the completion of critical engineering design complying with different cloud platforms.
- Work with colleagues across the products and platform to ensure our customers can fully rely on our cloud services for their critical applications 24/7.
- Manage and troubleshoot Server/platform issues.
- Analyse / Monitor performance of cloud-based infrastructure, installed application, shared resources etc.
- Manage the availability of infrastructure services within defined SLAs
- Lead the cloud infrastructure team, recruit and retain top talent, coach and mentor the team members.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Strong experience of using DevOps tools in multi cloud environment (AWS, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Strong experience on Cloud automation using terraform /ARM templates, helm, Argo CD.
- Strong experience in Docker, Kubernetes, Kubernetes CRDs, Kubernetes RBAC.
- Hands-On experience in managing CDN (cloudflare, Akamai)
- Hand-on experience in programming skills (GoLang, Python)
- Strong experience in scripting (PowerShell/Bash/Salt/Ansible)
- Strong knowledge of cloud monitoring and alerting tools (New Relic, Pingdom, Prometheus, Azure Monitor, Grafana,)
- Experience on the EFK log management solutions.
- Strong experience with infrastructure and platform sizing, infrastructure cost reduction.
- Exposure to DR strategies followed while building highly available applications.
- Have strong Webserver, Windows, Linux and Networking skills.
- Hands-On experience on DNS management.
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Excellent interpersonal, communication skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Attitude to learn new skill and work on stretched goals.
- Manage scrum teams
- Exposure to authorization and authentication (OAuth & OpenIDconnect).
- Familiarity with compliance and security standards.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- Tax friendly compensation structure
- Biannual Global Bonus
- Annual/Biannual Appraisal
- Company Equity & Dividend program
100% FULL HEALTH BENEFITS & MORE
- Group Mediclaim, Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Practo Health Plus Membership
- Quarterly On-Site Wellness Programs
- Mental Health and Wellness (apps, additional support, etc.)
- Online Messaging Therapy App- Talkspace
FLEXIBLE TIME OFF
- 24 Paid Leaves with Yearly Declared Fixed Holidays
- Paid Compassionate, and Marriage leave
- COVID leave for up to 7 days
- Paternity and Maternity Leaves
- Monthly Broadband Reimbursement
- Home Office Equipment Reimbursement
- Certification Policy
- Udemy Learning Program
- Free Lunch Meals and Snacks
- Cab Pickup and Drop Off Facility
- Quarterly Team Outings and Annual Party
- Marriage, Birthday, and Diwali Gifts
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hired based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs.
We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.