Project Lead/ Manager- QAat BOLD (View all jobs)
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
BOLD is an established and fast-growing product company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLD’s robust product line includes a professional resume and cover letter writing services, scientifically validated career tests, and employer tools that help companies hire, onboard, and communicate with their staff.
In India, our QA team is passionate, enthusiastic to understand the product domain and the product as deep as possible, test the features and bug fixes from user perspective and convert test-cases into reliable automated test scripts. We are testing the cutting edge applications and products at the user level and code level.
- Develop and own BOLD’s quality framework from product development through to production
- Lead and manage multiple teams matrixed across products and specializations (functional, technical, performance, automation, monitoring)
- Take part in Requirement Analysis, Sprint planning, Bug triage meetings.
- Drive technical tool/platform selection, resource selection, and execution for technical quality initiatives such as performance architecture, load testing, application monitoring, and test automation
- Liaise with product, development, and infrastructure teams to collaborate on delivery of high quality, high performance, and high availability applications
- Develop quality programs and processes to push towards zero-defect software releases
- Define clear, objective KRAs for the teams, define career path and conduct one on one appraisal meetings
- Manage and mentor team members to maximize output and efficiency and promote a team culture of quality and fun
- Motivate, Encourage, Guide Teams maintaining equilibrium and satisfaction level.
- Give technical/logical solutions to problems faced by the teams and remove hurdles blocking releases.
- Evaluate and suggest new tools and technologies.
- Experience in a high volume, high throughput web/ecommerce environment
- Experience in implementing testing and QA automation frameworks in eCommerce and Web Application domain using Agile methodologies
- Highly organized with excellent communication, management, and leadership skills
- Ability and readiness to be the company Coach on Quality and be the instrument of change in a fast paced and growing environment.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
- Experience with white box testing is additional.
- UI and/or API level test automation expertise
- Experience with web service technology like XML, REST, SOAP
- Experience with open source test tools/frameworks like JUnit, NUnit, TestNG, Selenium
- Ability and experience with implementing a test harness framework
- Knowledge of Microsoft web stack (SQL Server, Windows, IIS, .NET)
- Expertise with web performance infrastructure (CDNs, caching, reverse-proxies) and cloud resources (AWS, Azure)
BOLD is a fast-paced, product company founded by two entrepreneurs passionate about helping people achieve their dreams. We stand together as a team empowering people to reach their professional aspirations. With our headquarters in Puerto Rico and offices in San Francisco and India, we’re a global organization on a path to change the career industry . Our vision is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find jobs and companies hire the best candidates. A career at BOLD promises great challenges, opportunity, culture and the environment and you forge your own path ahead. Join us and discover what a great place BOLD is!
WHAT WE DO...
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) to reach higher and to do better. With multiple online destinations providing successful and effective products and services, we’re partners along the way- from building successful resume to interviewing with confidence and landing the offer.
WHAT MAKE US BOLD
We at BOLD share the same passion and commitment for what we do. We collaborate and strive to achieve the perfect balance between our work life and our personal life. Because for us at BOLD, working is not work. It’s a lifestyle, an experience and a culture. And this culture is infectious, original and driven by passion.
WHAT DEFINE US
- SOLVE REAL PROBLEMS: We are focused on solving significant problems that matter to us and our customers. We don't chase ideas and trends.
- CODE TODAY, DEPLOY TOMORROW: We make bold decisions, move fast and iterate quickly. We push ourselves and others to consistently deliver the best.
- BE WITH THE BEST: We surround ourselves with the best people, technology, tools to achieve something special together.
- STAY LEAN: We focus on doing less to achieve more. We embrace constraints and simplicity. We adapt quickly to the changing environment.
- EXPONENTIAL GROWTH: We never stop learning and career growth.
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE: We are working on the best in class technology and tools for your work.
PERK AND BENEFITS
- CAFÉ: Catered meals and an unlimited supply of snacks and beverages.
- ATTRACTIVE COMPENSATION: Highly competitive salary by industry standards.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE: Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family.
- VACATION: 24 days of paid vacation and 10 national holidays.
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: We'll fly you in, help you move & give accommodation for 2 weeks.
- FRIENDLY CULTURE: Open plan office, flat organizational structure, comfy office space and fun-loving people.
- TEAM OUTINGS: We have team outings, annual picnic and Annual party for you and your family.