Project Lead-.Net (Architecture)at BOLD (View all jobs)
BOLD is seeking a Technical Specialist who can understand functional, technical & architectural view and has the ability to translate it into a low level technical design for the developers. The successful candidate will be expected to work with the Engineering Manager and to interact with the technical architect on the program to achieve these goals. In addition, your role will be to mentor developers and contribute towards best practices and standards.
ABOUT THIS TEAM
BOLD Platform services team design, create, manage and maintain the highly scalable and distributed services for the wider use of web and mobile product applications/portals/websites. Current list of services are based on Microservices architecture whose domain ranges from visitor tracking, User profiles, authentication, content and payments.
Platform team uses state of the art modern technologies like .Net framework, Python, Java, SQL Server, My SQL, Graph DB, SOLR, and a lot of other tools & technologies serving millions of users with hundreds of million transactions everyday through a scalable and fault tolerant architecture.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Requirement analysis, Coding, design, implementation, testing, problem analysis and resolution, and technical documentation.
- Lead and oversee developers through the product design, planning, development, implementation, and product/system test.
- Conduct team meetings with product team and other key project team members to go over schedules and operational milestones.
- Lead the technical design solution conversation, chooses the right frameworks for the business solution, and apply design patterns consistently.
- Lead and oversee developers through the product design, planning, development implementation, and product/system test. Act as an interface between multiple teams (when required)
- Provide functional, design, and code reviews in related areas of expertise with-in team and cross-team.
- Shares information on new technology that could be used on projects. Deep knowledge of more than one front-end programming language.
- Manage a complete toolset for streamlined development. Leads quality improvement Conversations. Collaborates with senior managers to communicate project risk.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Excellent hands-on experience in MVC, C#.
- Experience in SQL Server queries.
- Excellent web concepts.
- Experience with RESTful services
- Having good experience in Web Api.
- Experience with design patterns.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience in db design
WHAT’S GOOD TO HAVE
- Having exposure on Azure.
- Exposure to distributed computing, micro services architecture.
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to create strategies to monetize and evolve solutions
- In-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the technology space.
Project Lead- 9yrs+
HERE’S A FEW OF OUR PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive Salary
- Tax friendly compensation structure
- Biannual Global Bonus
- Annual/Biannual Appraisal
- Company Equity & Dividend program
100% FULL HEALTH BENEFITS & MORE
- Group Mediclaim, Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Practo Health Plus Membership
- Quarterly On-Site Wellness Programs
- Mental Health and Wellness (apps, additional support, etc.)
- Online Messaging Therapy App- Talkspace
FLEXIBLE TIME OFF
- 24 Paid Leaves with Yearly Declared Fixed Holidays
- Paid Compassionate, and Marriage leave
- COVID leave for up to 7 days
- Paternity and Maternity Leaves
- Monthly Broadband Reimbursement
- Home Office Equipment Reimbursement
- Certification Policy
- Udemy Learning Program
- Free Lunch Meals and Snacks
- Cab Pickup and Drop Off Facility
- Quarterly Team Outings and Annual Party
- Marriage, Birthday, and Diwali Gifts
As an established global organization (17 years and counting), BOLD helps people find jobs. Our story is one of growth, success, and professional fulfillment.
We create digital products that have empowered over three million people in 180 countries to build stronger resumes, cover letters, and CVs. The result of our work helps people interview confidently, finding the right job in less time.
Our employees are experts, learners, contributors, and creatives.
BOLD VALUES OUR POSITION AS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WE VALUE, CELEBRATE, AND PROMOTE DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION.
We hire based on qualifications, merit, and our business needs. We don't discriminate regarding race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other applicable characteristic protected by law.