QA Architectat BOLD (View all jobs)
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
BOLD is an established and fast-growing product company that transforms work lives. Since 2005, BOLD has delivered award-winning career services that have a meaningful and positive impact on job seekers and employers. BOLD’s robust product line includes a professional resume and cover letter writing services, scientifically validated career tests, and employer tools that help companies hire, onboard, and communicate with their staff.
In India, our QA team is passionate, enthusiastic to understand the product domain and the product as deep as possible, test the features and bug fixes from user perspective and convert test-cases into reliable automated test scripts. We are testing the cutting edge applications and products at the user level and code level.
- QA Automation Architect will have complete ownership for preparing test automation solution, designing automation frameworks and lead the implementation of test strategy, test plans & test execution of the product.
- Supports automation script development and the optimization of those scripts.
- Recommends new tools, techniques and methodologies needed to enhance productivity and quality.
- Experience in architecting & building real-time, large scale e-commerce applications
- Collaborate with product teams to strategize & align long term solution for test automation including roadmap, tools, framework & approach.
- Evaluate, select and formulate best usage of test automation tools and future alignment for different products and applications.
- Create a standard framework for Functional Automation, Performance Testing and Security and Penetration Testing. Presents technical documentation for review by peers and Development community.
- To work with QA team for resolution of technical issues of the product as needed.
- Develop automation strategy to support regression testing based on the technical analysis, complexity and reusability
- Responds appropriately and competently to the demands of work challenges when confronted with changes, ambiguity, adversity, and other pressures.
- Good knowledge in OOPS programming concepts and experience in programming languages like Java, .NET, C#.
- Demonstrated skill in using coding standards and being an active participant in code reviews.
- Expert in automation frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG, Selenium
- UI and/or API level test automation expertise
- Experience with web service technology like XML, REST, SOAP.
- Experience in high volume, high throughput web/ecommerce environment
- Experienced in implementing testing and QA frameworks in eCommerce and Web Applications’ domain using Agile methodologies.
- Expertise with web performance infrastructure (CDNs, caching, reverse-proxies) and cloud resources (AWS, Azure).
- Experience with high performance websites catering to millions of daily traffic.
- Thorough understanding and hands on experience in developing, enhancing automation testing frameworks.
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities.
- Knowledge in security testing, performance testing, performance tuning is a definite plus.
- Passion for achieving excellence in technical, process, product quality and reliability.
- Must be extremely detail and technology oriented and possess excellent communications skills.
BOLD is a fast-paced, product company founded by two entrepreneurs passionate about helping people achieve their dreams. We stand together as a team empowering people to reach their professional aspirations. With our headquarters in Puerto Rico and offices in San Francisco and India, we’re a global organization on a path to change the career industry . Our vision is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find jobs and companies hire the best candidates. A career at BOLD promises great challenges, opportunity, culture and the environment and you forge your own path ahead. Join us and discover what a great place BOLD is!
WHAT WE DO...
Since 2005, we’ve helped more than 10,000,000 folks from all over America (and beyond!) to reach higher and to do better. With multiple online destinations providing successful and effective products and services, we’re partners along the way- from building successful resume to interviewing with confidence and landing the offer.
WHAT MAKE US BOLD
We at BOLD share the same passion and commitment for what we do. We collaborate and strive to achieve the perfect balance between our work life and our personal life. Because for us at BOLD, working is not work. It’s a lifestyle, an experience and a culture. And this culture is infectious, original and driven by passion.
WHAT DEFINE US
- SOLVE REAL PROBLEMS: We are focused on solving significant problems that matter to us and our customers. We don't chase ideas and trends.
- CODE TODAY, DEPLOY TOMORROW: We make bold decisions, move fast and iterate quickly. We push ourselves and others to consistently deliver the best.
- BE WITH THE BEST: We surround ourselves with the best people, technology, tools to achieve something special together.
- STAY LEAN: We focus on doing less to achieve more. We embrace constraints and simplicity. We adapt quickly to the changing environment.
- EXPONENTIAL GROWTH: We never stop learning and career growth.
- TOOLS OF THE TRADE: We are working on the best in class technology and tools for your work.
PERK AND BENEFITS
- CAFÉ: Catered meals and an unlimited supply of snacks and beverages.
- ATTRACTIVE COMPENSATION: Highly competitive salary by industry standards.
- MEDICAL INSURANCE: Comprehensive medical insurance for you and your family.
- VACATION: 24 days of paid vacation and 10 national holidays.
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: We'll fly you in, help you move & give accommodation for 2 weeks.
- FRIENDLY CULTURE: Open plan office, flat organizational structure, comfy office space and fun-loving people.
- TEAM OUTINGS: We have team outings, annual picnic and Annual party for you and your family.